Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How wealthy are you?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I have about a thousand so far saved in my bank account. I'm by no means rich or wealthy, but having a thousand to your name is doing way better than the average 19 year old, considering how teenagers usually spend every cent they get and never save anything.

I'm hoping that when it's time to do adult shit like buying my own house, I won't live paycheck to paycheck and at least have some money to fall back on. I want to do nothing but grow in wealth, and I won't let a single person have it except for me.

Maybe 10#'s of argentum pur. And a few hundred buxx.

Im just leeching off my parents tbh

Saving up to retire in Mexico, where I was born and raised.

I have ~4000 euros in my savings, with a shitty minimum wage job since im still in uni. I'm going to save as much as i can for a tiny house with a nice tiny garden i can easily maintain since i see no need for huge space

I blew pretty much everything away. Just a few hundred bucks left in my savings and maybe 3 grand in my IRA from a previous job.

This is very unsettling because my parents are threatening to cut me off any inheritance.

Loads of debt from student loans.

50k in savings and leeching off US government which pays me for being a massive fuckup

Broke as fuck

50k in savings and leeching off US government which pays me for being a massive fuckup
I thought you couldn’t have over $2000 in assets?

I barely have any money

Around 5 grand. Just got laid off not too long ago. My parents are not doing too well. I dont know what to do with my life. Either way i can always go back to truckin or try a new career field.

I don't work and I'm not getting any inheritance. Hopefully my mother won't die suddenly before I'm self sufficient

i have little savings but i need this to move out from this shit hole

I have a nice car in my name, some collectible firearms, which add up to about $15k in assets while I have $2k in bank.

I thought you couldn’t have over $2000 in assets?
Fuck, that reminds me.
I've gotta distribute my wealth so that I don't lose my benefits. I can accumulate a large amount of wealth with minimal effort if I can just find some loophole.

Wealthy enough to custome my funeral

Wealthier than the average person in my age because I inheritated money (5 digit sum) when my grandpa died, I never use it though.

I live with my parents and they pay for everything, I'm currently studying but my parents pay for it

in usd i have around 800 usd

didn't spend money on anything for 4 years