Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How we see dogs is how foids see us.

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
Yesterday, I was doing some work for the elderly couple I live near. I live out in the country and they hire me for specific jobs as a ranch hand when they need help doing heavy lifting and such. I finished the job, went inside and sat down while the old woman got me some water and a cheque for my work.

She has 3 dogs, and one of them would not leave me alone. He was desperate for attention, he was circling me, rubbing my leg, etc. And then it hit me.

“I don’t want to play with this sweet dog because this dog is ugly.”

I’ve always loved animals. And I usually love big dogs, especially when they’re friendly. But this dog was fat, it’s tail had been mangled in a hunting accident, and it’s fur was coarse and felt bad to the touch. And that’s how women see us. Because I know if that dog was a beautiful springer-spaniel or a golden retriever acting how he acted, I would’ve thought it was the best dog in the world.

He had a good “personality”, but he was ugly and that was enough for me to be frustrated that he was near me. That’s how foids see us.

Brutal.

BRUTAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

This is how foids see us:

“Women just want a guy with a good personality” :soy: