Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how we build incelistan

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
A few moneymaxxed truecels come to a shithole and buy a piece of land.They build a beautiful garden and a luxury mansion it is the headquarters of incelistan.A dozen of incels migrate to there.The community keeps on growing.It has the best copes the world can offer.The lands of incelistan are expanding

@BabyFuck McGirlsex @Sparrow's Song thoughts?

Who would be the supreme leader?

Sounds very feasible indeed.

Mansion? Fuck that build a fallout bunker instead, normies are going to nuke us as soon as they hear about land being owned by incels.

How do we reproduce?

Who would be the supreme leader?
SargeIncel, who else?
How do we reproduce?
Catgirl Bkgad3AOPZ

Mansion? Fuck that build a fallout bunker instead, normies are going to nuke us as soon as they hear about land being owned by incels.
bunker would cost a lot more than mansion tbh cuz there is groundwater and stuff

We need to claim land in some unstable country.

Sounds good tbh

If we met we could teach each other different languages and culture

Just dont forget to build castle for prince BrendioEE, hee poor, cannot by himself

how would any of us ever moneymaxx?

I’m richcel tbh not old enough to buy my own shit but in a few years down the line I could get a big property maybe

would we be self sufficient? or still interact with the rest of the world?

I'd rather be surrounded by foids than live in the same environment with majority of this forum.

this would take at least a hundred years

Blah blah blah utopia blah blah blah. It's not gonna happen. You can't build a functional non degenerate civilisation without a constant bloodshed and men are bound to sink into degeneracy so it's gonna fall sooner or later.

Blah blah blah utopia blah blah blah. It's not gonna happen. You can't build a functional non degenerate civilisation without a constant bloodshed and men are bound to sink into degeneracy so it's gonna fall sooner or later.
It is a fantasy