Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your senior year of High School?

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
In movies, it's always portrayed as a time to "rule the school" and near the end, a time to reflect and then to look forward to "freedom" in college. Obviously, we know this is BS. It was pretty uneventful for me but later, I'll post about the worst senior year I ever heard of.

Just a normal experience, emphasis on final exams. My best years in high school were 8th and 9th grade although I thought 7th grade could not be topped. Boy, was I wrong. So wrong. I remember my first day in 8th grade with my new classmates thinking these next two years would be a drag (you have the same classmates during those two grades, only in junior it switches up drastically) and I'm just glad I was wrong. Still had decent times in high school though. I didn't pass my finals so I had to drop out and get my high school diploma from an adult high school.

Well the last year of sixth form (UK equivalent of high school) I was COMPLETELY ignored by girls and invisible to them. Didn’t go to prom obviously.
This. Plus I had 15 exams

The UK high school (sixth form) experience is dogshit for everyone compared to the US

honestly it wasn't that bad. i was more invisible by the end. i just realized to stay away from everyone and it fixed most of the bully issues :)

From Venne1138 himself:

"There was this girl in high school I liked. Before I met her I was social outcast, beat up, picked on etc. I was planning on killing myself but for some reason she was nice to me. IDK why. So we were friends and I realized I like dher so I decided to get in shape and become social.
I joined wrestling and made it through the year (when the principle and coach had a bet on how long it would take me to quit one or two weeks as we have one of the hardest/best wrestling programs in the state) joined track, became social, became homecoming king, became prom king.
Didn't matter because there was obviously something wrong with me. We always hung out but if I ever said anything she would kind of avoid it. She still asked me to help her with stuff and hang out but if I mentioned I liked her she would say stuff like "i'm not ready for a relationship right now" blah blah blah. Which I totally understand. I wouldn't date me either"

Cliff's: Girl was either told to show interest or did it to virtue signal. Guys picked up on Venne wanting to be accepted so they gave him all of these accolades usually reserved for jocks but not the spoils. Ex. The gorgeous Homecoming Queen refused to dance with him.

The UK high school (sixth form) experience is dogshit for everyone compared to the US
Wasn't that bad, best part is prom since you can actually get pissed unlike yanks tbh

Wasn't that bad, best part is prom since you can actually get pissed unlike yanks tbh
We had prom 3 times. One at the end of secondary one in lower sixth and one in upper sixth. Missed all 3 tbh jfl

We had prom 3 times. One at the end of secondary one in lower sixth and one in upper sixth. Missed all 3 tbh jfl
We just had school dances in the form of clubbing. I'm not even joking. A club venue would be hired by our school and then freshman year up till senior year students were allowed, only the freshman year students would have to leave at 12am, and the senior students till 2am.

Not for me because I didn’t go

Prom is only meant for roasties, PSL 7+s and NT normies.
Well, I'm none of those and still had a pretty good time.

I try not to remember the things that suck a lot, but I saw the word prom, some memories came back. I remember not going, getting super high on cough syrup with my friends, then going to the after party just to walk around like zombies. Pretty decent memory desu.

I try not to remember the things that suck a lot, but I saw the word prom, some memories came back. I remember not going, getting super high on cough syrup with my friends, then going to the after party just to walk around like zombies. Pretty decent memory desu.

I was playing Vice City whilst my peers were partying/fucking. There were a handful of girls that were attractive so no big loss like it would’ve been in a bigger school. Senior Year was my best year because people were focused on the parties, school trips, and going to college.

Never went to HS. Only finished my 9 grades and then just rotted until I starded trade school months back.

Never went to HS. Only finished my 9 grades and then just rotted until I starded trade school months back.
9th grader here, also from EE, dropped out of maritime school at second month. Rotting 5 years straight( 1st of March was the anniversary)

9th grader here, also from EE, dropped out of maritime school at second month. Rotting 5 years straight( 1st of March was the anniversary)

I know the pain brother.

I would be rotting too right now if it weren't for my parents forcing me to go. If I didn't I'd be kicked out and I really don't have the money to rent an apartment.

I had a couple of legit chances to not be a virgin, but fucked up due to my autistic behaviour and anxiety. Top girls have never been rude to me, but they treated me as a child, cause I was the youngest and less developed than other boys. That was my fault to some extent, I must admit.