Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your parents relationship?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Mine were always fighting and never showed any love towards each other. I knew that they didn't love each other from the time that I was a little kid. My dad and mother slept in different rooms for years on end. Eventually the divorce happened but I was already older.

Unhealthy, and my mother kicked my father out not too long after I was born.

Mum drank.. she still drinks but not as much.. drank stuff out of the bottle too.. fucking wine addict. Dad is extremely emotional, willing to fight at the drop of a hat, learnt that a lot growing up, punched me on the side of my head for the wonderful reason of no reason at all. Probably for the crime of being subhuman.

They hate each other now, my mom cucked my dad with some 6.4 biker dude, and divorce raped him afterwards.

My mom has BPD. Needless to say she kicked me out and got divorced a long time ago.

They don’t really get along tbh

Dad works, mom is rtired, still married after 25 yrs. Dad wants to kick me out cos I'm a bludge, mom protects me from him cos she knows i'll rope if i am kicked out
no love between them

As each of my parents died, I enjoyed it, so very much. They were evil incarnate, and my crowning achievement of my life is that I get to END their family tree. Their genetic code dies with me, and I LOVE that fact!!!! ♥

Terrible. Like yours op but they never got divorced.

Terrible. Like yours op but they never got divorced.
This. Holy shit my parents' marriage was an absolute dumpster fire. It was so horrible my dad roped.

met i college. eachother's first love. Married for almost 30 years. Have had sex almost everyday of my life. Love eachother.

Mine didn't sleep in the same bed for 13 years and never took me on holiday

Actually pretty healthy.

divorced before I started to attend kindergarten

grew up without a dad :panties::panties::panties::panties:

Cordial, at most. Not much passion or sex or love or displays of affection. Literally a beta bux model.

They're together and not divorced because they do not have the energy to go back on to the dating market. Who could love them?

they love each other but not me spend all the money on alcohol and cigs and dont work they try to spend money on their parents too in medical bills and im left to rot

My parents divorced when I was at a young age due to my father's extensive criminal record, his lack of responsibility and the fact that he grew weed in his house, which made me sick constantly. I still remember them arguing about him leaving me home when I was by myself when I was 4 years old when I contacted my mother using my Father's old flipphone, they immediately came home after I sent that text.

Pretty tragic. My father is chronic drinker and got cucked by mom, maybe rightfully so. Funny, they blame each other and argue why they couldn't get along well.

eh, good id say.

Dad is subservient towards my mom. However, she took care of him when he got sick.

they argue a lot but still mostly a trad relationship, they're from Catholic families so something like divorce is unthinkable to them

they get along well i’d say

They divorced when i was a child, they still hate eachother.

they never interacted that much tbh

These days they are alright actually