Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how was your high school life?

MaydayInIslaVista

MaydayInIslaVista

Banned
-
mine i spent sitting in my seat, sleeping or drawing or locking myself in a bathroom to make it look like i have some friends. i also got the worst grades by far out of my othrr colleagues because i didnt care.

one time a foid was sitting on my table so i pulled it from under her and made her fall :feelshaha:

It was better.

Went to school, came home and played RuneScape all day. Weekends - play RuneScape.

Never went to parties, and never developed good social skills.

At school, I did the bare minimum to pass, and daydreamed about RuneScape all day. Went to the library every day as I had no friends. Total outcast.

In my country (New Zealand), you do 5% of the work to pass, and maybe 60% of the work for a strong pass, and 90% for excellent. In exams I did all of the questions you needed for a pass, and dipped ASAP.

Getting strength mogged by foids..
And hanging out under the bleachers

Lay down and relax
not the case

Went to school, came home and played RuneScape all day. Weekends - play RuneScape.

Never went to parties, and never developed good social skills.

At school, I did the bare minimum to pass, and daydreamed about RuneScape all day. Went to the library every day as I had no friends. Total outcast
exactly. i only used to think about passing, not getting high grades

and i never played runescape bruh, tried but too low iq

Getting strength mogged by foids..
And hanging out under the bleachers
:feelsrope:

As for schoolwork I just half assed it.. I was throw in special ed for one year..

I was bullied and beat up a lot so not great. At least I had friends to share my experiences with.

Was only in high school for one year. Had been kicked out in middle school but was still enrolled and they had a program where I was stuck on a bus with much older kids than me and we went to the city on the bus. It took an hour on the bus to get there. So many things happened to me on that bus.

Went to a boys school , did boy school things

exactly. i only used to think about passing, not getting high grades

and i never played runescape bruh, tried but too low iq

:feelsrope:

With our grading system, you could pass a 3 hour exam within 30 minutes, so that's what I did for all my exams. For math, you had to answer 3/5 easy questions to pass. I didn't bother looking at the intermediate and advanced questions. Why bother with that shit?

All I wanted to do was escape, and I only made friends in RuneScape, not IRL.

RuneScape is pretty low IQ tbh - just a grind; but you can really lose yourself in that world. I've been playing for 16 years.

i just hung out with a group of 'friends'who never invited me out, spent after school and weekends at home

Sleeping and daydreaming mostly. I was kind of a jock and was on track and later wrestling teams. No friends. Never went to a party.

I also got the worst grades by far out of my othrr colleagues
Where are you from? Why do you call the other students colleagues?

Was only in high school for one year. Had been kicked out in middle school but was still enrolled and they had a program where I was stuck on a bus with much older kids than me and we went to the city on the bus. It took an hour on the bus to get there. So many things happened to me on that bus.
I was bullied and beat up a lot so not great. At least I had friends to share my experiences with.
why isnt IT screenshotting this mysoginist inkel?

With our grading system, you could pass a 3 hour exam within 30 minutes, so that's what I did for all my exams. For math, you had to answer 3/5 easy questions to pass. I didn't bother looking at the intermediate and advanced questions. Why bother with that shit?

All I wanted to do was escape, and I only made friends in RuneScape, not IRL.

RuneScape is pretty low IQ tbh - just a grind; but you can really lose yourself in that world. I've been playing for 16 years.
id think im on meth if i could at least answer 1 question from maths. and im currently looking into playing osrs

Sleeping and daydreaming mostly. I was kind of a jock and was on track and later wrestling teams. No friends. Never went to a party.

Where are you from? Why do you call the other students colleagues?
im from eastern europe. i know in usa it doesnt work like this

i just hung out with a group of 'friends'who never invited me out, spent after school and weekends at home
i also had some friends like that but i cut contact with them eventually. didnt think it was worth mentioning

why isnt IT screenshotting this mysoginist inkel?

id think im on meth if i could at least answer 1 question from maths. and im currently looking into playing osrs

im from eastern europe. i know in usa it doesnt work like this

i also had some friends like that but i cut contact with them eventually. didnt think it was worth mentioning
Cucktears will never show any posts that would make people think of us as people. They want to circle jerk the idea that we're monsters that are mad that we can't get laid. Meanwhile most of us have seen terrible things that we can't ever forget. Me included. And we've had these bad things happen because other people hate us based on superficial things.

Cucktears will never any posts that would make people think of us as people. They want to circle jerk the idea that we're monsters that are mad that we can't get laid. Meanwhile most of us have seen terrible things that we can't ever forget. Me included.
@notafed

Better than now but still terrible. That time bullying was my problem and now I stopped contacting people unless I have to.

It's going on currently and I hate every second of it.

Is @notafed Cucktears or what? Why did you @ him?
saw him browsing and remember his stories he shared a while ago i think
Better than now but still terrible. That time bullying was my problem and now I stopped contacting people unless I have to.
i didnt personally have bullies. i had a guy who said he wanted to fight me for whatever reason but when we got outside he just asked me some shit and just left JFL
It's going on currently and I hate every second of it.
its the worst for you buddyboyo, being aware of the black pill while in school

id just kill myself

and im currently looking into playing osrs

OSRS is a great cope, but be warned; it's one of the strongest addictions you could possibly have if you get sucked into it. I'll be playing for the rest of my life.

Today, 18 years after first release there were over 120,000 people playing during US hours. Just shows you how hard it is to quit.

OSRS is a great cope, but be warned; it's one of the strongest addictions you could possibly have if you get sucked into it. I'll be playing for the rest of my life.

Today, 18 years after first release there were over 120,000 people playing during US hours. Just shows you how hard it is to quit.
i enjoy nothing in life. this would be an addiction from god

Miserable. I was the most bullied kid in school, bar none.

Every day I felt like walking into hell.

I had about 5 incel friends and we were outcasts who hung out together smoking pot and listening to music while the normies, chads, and foids all played sports and fucked each other.

I had about 5 incel friends and we were outcasts who hung out together smoking pot and listening to music while the normies, chads, and foids all played sports and fucked each other.
wish i also had those. most incels in my class were orbiting girls sadly

Miserable. I was the most bullied kid in school, bar none.

Every day I felt like walking into hell.
shut up you terrorist mysoginist, youre a threat to america
a waste of time
same her. im neeting with my parents JFL

mine i spent sitting in my seat, sleeping or drawing or locking myself in a bathroom to make it look like i have some friends. i also got the worst grades by far out of my othrr colleagues because i didnt care.

one time a foid was sitting on my table so i pulled it from under her and made her fall :feelshaha:
When I started highschool I got bullied by some stacies, figured I was too ugly for a gf so I spent my whole teens rotting and playing league of legends 24/7. I had many other incel friends so it wasn't too bad.

Awful, I was bullied everyday. Eventually I had a breakdown and simply refused to go, that's when I first got sent to the psych ward.