Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your high school experience?

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
Throughout all 4 of my high school years, i talked to a grand total of 0 foids.

I had plenty of friends (all male), and it was pure suifuel watching all of them ascend in front of my own eyes while not a single foid in the entire school even knew my fucking name or was even remotely interested in me.

During prom, i was the only one of my friends who was lonely. everyone else paired with a foid easily, but i was the only one that was just sitting in the corner alone like a loser.

Every year I thought to myself "there's no way you don't get a girlfriend by the end of grade 9" then 10. then 11. then 12.

JFL I really thought university would be any different, spoiler alert: it wasn't.
Even when I shut down my high inhib and approached a foid, I always ended up getting brutally rejected.

i quit university after only one year solely because of my sexlessness. i'm not even joking. i rage quit out of university because i couldn't get laid.

I had my group of friends which where all losers (the kids without gfs). Its kind of amazing how different groups of people split up in a lunchroom like water and grease.

Bad, any attempts at me making friends usually met with insults, and I would get friendzoned and rejected by foids then watch them hold hands with a 6,2 dude and stare at me, so yeah being in high school was not a fun experience for me

My brother was asked out by a white girl and my other girl was asked out by a hapa. Me? Nothing.

I had plenty of friends (all male), and it was pure suifuel watching all of them ascend in front of my own eyes while not a single foid in the entire school even knew my fucking name or was even remotely interested in me.

During prom, i was the only one of my friends who was lonely. everyone else paired with a foid easily, but i was the only one that was just sitting in the corner alone like a loser.

Every year I thought to myself "there's no way you don't get a girlfriend by the end of grade 9" then 10. then 11. then 12.

JFL I really thought university would be any different, spoiler alert: it wasn't.
Even when I shut down my high inhib and approached a foid, I always ended up getting brutally rejected.

i quit university after only one year solely because of my sexlessness. i'm not even joking. i rage quit out of university because i couldn't get laid.
I hated school and skipped a lot

Pretty bland, nothing of note happened.

look on the bright side, at least you're paragon on .is
I don't know what paragon means. And this site is meaningless. I'm actually surprised both of my brothers are still unmarried

Thankfully I never experienced it. I was doing it online and then I dropped out in grade 11.

Lots of bullying and humiliation

Bad, any attempts at me making friends usually met with insults, and I would get friendzoned and rejected by foids then watch them hold hands with a 6,2 dude and stare at me, so yeah being in high school was not a fun experience for me
I can relate. The majority of girls who rejected me ended up with a guy way taller and bigger than me

I remember watching everyone I knew my age start dating. I was left behind and it was brutal

High school days were better. I was somewhat popular and nt. Maybe then I was not a manlet as a teenager. I was shortest in the room tho. Didn't get bullied, but it was average.

Mogs me, because I only had friends in my last year of high school. That was like 2 - 4. I never had plenty of friends. I skipped Prom. Not only did girls not talk to me, but a couple laughed at me, etc.

Absolutely terrible. Foid interaction? What foid interaction lmao....

Bullying, taunting and humililation almost on a daily basis all the way until 12th grade. The whole school thought i was a joke and a clown and i'm not even exaggerating. I hate HS with a burning passion.

wasn’t good. If i told you everything you would have a novel. I didn’t have any friends and was picked on and talked shit about for existing. No one really liked me. 12th grade i had some aquitances to finally speak with but all of them don’t give a fuck about me once high school ended also don’t just didn’t wanna talk to me much in school in general. It hurt to find out how fake some of them were after hs ended. Some of them still text me sometimes but we never hang out and the convos are dry and short. I followed requested one of them on insta and they declined it for some reason. Like i thought we were cool wtf? There’s 2 others i tried to text but they didn’t answer back and don’t try to have any convo

Last edited:
i finish highschool very soon and it SUCKED

barely not in the retard class. waste of time.

I tried to talk to foids my senior year and failed and got scared to again since I got falsely accused of rape

Real
I went to prom just because the food there was fucking awesome

Always got picked on by power trip fantasy teachers (the ones that go home and are beaten by their wives). My classmates were okay, would most times ignore my existence or call me the quiet school shooter kid but rarely got bullied. Maybe I deserved it because in middle school I was a bully to the shorter kids.

Never got picked on because I was aggressive and good at fighting. Just a loner who never had friends and sat alone in high school. Not really someone foids cared about