Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How was your day?

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Open the bottle of Apple Juice!
★★★★★
Same.
All I did was walk around town, while getting ignored by foids and mogged by chads and prettyboys

The usual ldar
img_20240617_021300-jpg.1180855

Attachments

• IMG_20240617_021300.jpg
    IMG_20240617_021300.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 56
I've just been home all day as usual, but I stepped outside for the first time in ages and walked around in the sun; it felt good. And I masturbated a couple of times, too. So overall my day thus far has been above average. Also, talking to some of you guys on here is life fuel, so yeah, pretty nice. 6/10

Sick. Got a fevrr

gaming and some Pepsi, so okay i guess

fakecel if it was good

Got blisters on my feet, ate some curry with beef and hamburger and then later at night I went to an izakaya and ate a variety of shit. Tuna sashimi here in Japan gigamogs the goyslop back in Europe. Now I am chilling at the hotel.

I've just been home all day as usual, but I stepped outside for the first time in ages and walked around in the sun; it felt good. And I masturbated a couple of times, too. So overall my day thus far has been above average. Also, talking to some of you guys on here is life fuel, so yeah, pretty nice. 6/10
Just go outside theory

consistently terrible and uneventful as usual

Just go outside theory
Well, to be honest, it was within my property surrounded by fences, so I didn't have to interact with anyone which definitely played a part.

Well, to be honest, it was within my property surrounded by fences, so I didn't have to interact with anyone which definitely played a part.
Good for your hormones, vitamin D, and skin tone still

Good for your hormones, vitamin D, and skin tone still
Indeed. I was surprised to see how pale I was; I honestly looked white.

Boring as fuck as always, I was "watching" euro 2024 to pass time

I had a fun weekend, which doesnt happen often. Now i will go back to my old, gray, miserable standard mood

your in japan, that has too be better than pepsi and some video games, is it not?
I sometimes miss the days of just grinding retarded playstation games with a big bottle of pepsi max