Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How was your day today brocels? Experience any blackpills?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
My day was meh like always. Experienced a blackpill nuke but I also passed my driving test today at school, and since the test is state approved I don't have to do it at the DMV when I get my driver's license.
About the blackpill, I actually get the confidence to go up and talk to a girl I "know" and as soon as I do, her roastie friends come up to me and one says something along the lines of "ew, don't talk to my friend alone" implying that I am a rapist. You can't make this shit up, if I were chad or maybe even normie she wouldn't have said something like that. Even though I don't take most things seriously anymore, it still kind of hurt.
So how are you guys tonight?

I had sex

with my body pillow

I rotted at home doing classes and not much else tbh.

I got mogged by 6ft tall chads at work today.

I rotted at home doing classes and not much else tbh.
whenever im not at school im rotting, i thought high school was supposed to be the "best years of my life"
meanwhile normies and chads are having the time of their lives and going to the beach every weekend jfl

whenever im not at school im rotting, i thought high school was supposed to be the "best years of my life"
meanwhile normies and chads are having the time of their lives and going to the beach every weekend jfl
Actually they say college is the best time of your life but that's also a lie

Op is 6ft and would mog all of us irl
if that's true and he's 15, he can go fuck himself ded srs. Holy shit at wasting your time here b/c you need an "edgy group" to relate to.

if that's true and he's 15, he can go fuck himself ded srs. Holy shit at wasting your time here b/c you need an "edgy group" to relate to.
cope

after you finish off developing and ascend in your later teen years you will ridicule the people on this site or worse remain here and shitpost or bragpost on looksmax.org or some shit.

And you're white jfl. Clown world, why people wanna be incel astounds me.

AdolescentFirmElephant size restricted

Rotted in bed until like 2pm and then LDARmaxxed and then nightwalked to McDonalds because I got a message on the app saying 30% off all orders.

anything under 6ft is invisible to women
That's the meme, if we are being ded srs, anything under 5'6'' ~ 5'7'' is invisible in 1st world countries

after you finish off developing and ascend in your later teen years you will ridicule the people on this site or worse remain here and shitpost or bragpost on looksmax.org or some shit.

And you're white jfl. Clown world, why people wanna be incel astounds me.

View attachment 426447
What you can't seem to grasp is that height will not help someone if they are sub5 and autistic myself. In the event I ever do ascend, I already promised everyone here that I would not ridicule them. After a childhood of being bullied and being the outcast, I know what it is like. I will not be giving up the only community that I have ever joined that truly relates to me and where I fit in.
Rotted in bed until like 2pm and then LDARmaxxed and then nightwalked to McDonalds because I got a message on the app saying 30% off all orders.
Brutal, but based and mcdonaldspilled, what did you get?

That's the meme, if we are being ded srs, anything under 5'6'' ~ 5'7'' is invisible in 1st world countries
At 5'9" I'm constantly getting height mogged. At least I'm tall enough to scare foids. Today some foid got creeped out by me walking behind her and walked faster to get away from me. KEK.

At 5'9" I'm constantly getting height mogged. At least I'm tall enough to scare foids. Today some foid got creeped out by me walking behind her and walked faster to get away from me. KEK.
Been there before, I wonder if i'll become a monstercel. I know the chances of me ascending are extremely low, so the satisfaction of scaring every one that sees me will be cool

Extremely based. If you are american it's not over level height, but if you have bad face and or are autist it's over.

I also passed my driving test today at school, and since the test is state approved I don't have to do it at the DMV when I get my driver's license.
Congrats
If you're that young, gtfo. Stop wasting your youth on here.

What you can't seem to grasp is that height will not help someone if they are sub5 and autistic myself. In the event I ever do ascend, I already promised everyone here that I would not ridicule them. After a childhood of being bullied and being the outcast, I know what it is like. I will not be giving up the only community that I have ever joined that truly relates to me and where I fit in.

Brutal, but based and mcdonaldspilled, what did you get?
that's not the main contention son. You are 15 and i'm sure will develop quite a bit more: Facially, height might increase by a few more inches, dick will probably grow etc. Being here at 15 is disingenuous and just foolish, you should be looksmaxxing and trying, and if it's still shitty at 20, welcome back.

And if you ascend, leave. I would leave this hell-hole so fast if I ever ascended, not because I hate people here, but b/c I could no longer relate to them.

Was online and rotted.

i wish girls would do this with me, but no

no official diagnosis, but parents and my past doctors all agree im an aspie
I mean... why not go to get treatment or something now that you can? Not my problem if you decide to rot here at 15, but you don't know how much you are fucking up.

I got mogged by chad and his pregnant gf on the train then another couple got on

And if you ascend, leave. I would leave this hell-hole so fast if I ever ascended, not because I hate people here, but b/c I could no longer relate to them.
That was also apart of my promise. Since so many people here think I will ascend and eventually just become like IT, I promised to leave a goodbye message, request a ban, then leave forever. I know the pain that people here experience; mogged to oblivion everywhere they go. As for me developing, sure, it's a possibility. I'm sure I will grow to be like 6'2 or 6'3 HOPEFULLY. Dick is a decent size I think, but the biggest area of concern is my face.
I got mogged by chad and his pregnant gf on the train then another couple got on
ERfuel

My day was meh like always. Experienced a blackpill nuke but I also passed my driving test today at school, and since the test is state approved I don't have to do it at the DMV when I get my driver's license.
About the blackpill, I actually get the confidence to go up and talk to a girl I "know" and as soon as I do, her roastie friends come up to me and one says something along the lines of "ew, don't talk to my friend alone" implying that I am a rapist. You can't make this shit up, if I were chad or maybe even normie she wouldn't have said something like that. Even though I don't take most things seriously anymore, it still kind of hurt.
So how are you guys tonight?
an incel lives the blackpill 24/7.Anyway,my day wasn't the most horrible.

I started off today Borderline Suicidal. I forgot my permit (which was in my wallet) so I couldn't go for driving lessons. I fucking hate my ADHD, it literally strains my relationships with people. I'm between a rock and a hard place, I want to commit suicide, but I know that if I die I won't ever get the chance ever again to do anything.

My Dad found a condom in my wallet today, and questioned me about it and even told my mom. I honestly didn't care and shrugged it off, my friend gave me the condom a year ago, he's also a Tyronelite.

an incel lives the blackpill 24/7.Anyway,my day wasn't the most horrible.
brutal truth
I started off today Borderline Suicidal. I forgot my permit (which was in my wallet) so I couldn't go for driving lessons. I fucking hate my ADHD, it literally strains my relationships with people. I'm between a rock and a hard place, I want to commit suicide, but I know that if I die I won't ever get the chance ever again to do anything.

My Dad found a condom in my wallet today, and questioned me about it and even told my mom. I honestly didn't care and shrugged it off, my friend gave me the condom a year ago, he's also a Tyronelite.
brooootal
tbh

My life is a blackpill

I wanted to rope

rotting in classes and playing vydiahs on the meanwhile
nothing productive tbh

brutal guys, its over

I didn't go outside or talk to anyone, so it was a pretty good day.