Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How was your day brocels?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I was missing because my health deteriorated very badly in the last weeks. Something with operations and a lot of blood but I am better now (still in the hospital bed and still with a lot of blood but conscious at least).

I hope I bringed a little bit of copium to you brocels, always remember it can get way worse than it currently is rn.

Same as usual, neet nothingness

It was a boring and exhausting day having to deal with the loud low inhib normie NPCs at college. I want to become a NEET more and more every passing day

I was missing because my health deteriorated very badly in the last weeks. Something with operations and a lot of blood but I am better now (still in the hospital bed and still with a lot of blood but conscious at least).

I hope I bringed a little bit of copium to you brocels, always remember it can get way worse than it currently is rn.
Doing the exam, come home and play vidya or read

My eyes are sore

Like always, so tired so very very tired, sluggish, fatigued..... I should be getting shit done but I just can't- I study online and have paper due on Monday, didn't even start jfl..also migraine

Wishing you speedy recovery brother.

Like shit as always

Get well soon (unlike me)

I've seen worse days.