Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how was kamala harris even a prostitute considering how ugly she is

Spectra

Spectra

Recruit
★★★
she is half pajeet half nigger, she also has some white slave owner dna, but besides that she is ugly as hell, i dont know why would anyone pay for her services.

Because her suck game is strong :feelsokman:

aren't most prostitutes ugly?

She is a decent 6, probably better looking in my early/mid 20s. I would tbh.

Kamala looking up at my BIC

Simps don't have any self respect. If I wanted to go to a prostitute I would make sure the product I'm buying is good and quality.

aren't most prostitutes ugly?
Depends. The kinds you'd find where her pimp is Russian bratva are likely to be S-tier, but they're also ridiculously expensive. You'd be surprised at how a lot of beautiful women just LOVE being whores for money.

Life on easy mode

Simps don't have any self respect. If I wanted to go to a prostitute I would make sure the product I'm buying is good and quality.

she is half pajeet half nigger, she also has some white slave owner dna, but besides that she is ugly as hell, i dont know why would anyone pay for her services.
Harris is hot I would dick her down if ever got permission my erectile dysdunction from gooning might get cured