Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How useful would the ability to turn someone into a fesikh be?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Like, you just turn them into rotting fishes but they are completely conscious the entire time.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG

Last edited:
Like, you just turn them into rotting fishes but they are completely conscious the entire time.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG
I'd go around with Hamudi turning people into this Egyptian delicacy. "It's OVER FOR YOU BUDDY BOYO!" *Turns into a pile of fesikh*

Your obsession with fermented fish tickles me pink, If I ever have to opportunity to try Fesikh I won't hesitate.

I'd go around with Hamudi turning people into this Egyptian delicacy. "It's OVER FOR YOU BUDDY BOYO!" *Turns into a pile of fesikh*

Your obsession with fermented fish tickles me pink, If I ever have to opportunity to try Fesikh I won't hesitate.
What would you do to them after they've been turned to fesikh? Eat them? Stick them in a PVC tube and fuck them like a fleshlight?

What would you do to them after they've been turned to fesikh? Eat them? Stick them in a PVC tube and fuck them like a fleshlight?
I've always wanted to try it, but idk if that's cannibalism. Fleshlight is one of the most repulsive things imaginable :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I might have to open a market in Zabaleen and sell them with fellow ethnics to unknowing customers. :feelsthink:

Would you rather fuck fesikh while eating a pussy, or fuck a pussy while eating fesikh?

It's over for you
Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

id chadfish on tinder and upon meeting turn them into fesikh and keep them in my fesikh collection. :feelshehe: