Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How ugly a woman would you actually date?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date

How ugly a woman would you actually date?

• Very, extremely ugly. This is woman barely resembles a human, disfigured, asymmetric.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Very ugly. So fat she's a god damn blob. Face like a pig. No disfigurement though.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ugly. She knows she's ugly. Maybe fat but not enormously so. Butter face.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Average. Not great but good. Not very fat, not very skinny. Decent face.

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Above average. Her face is pretty damn attractive, she's a looker.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Beauty. 9/10. This chick is really hot.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10. God damn Venus.

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Looks are subjective some of the time, but try to imagine what each of these categories mean to you in particular.

Personality-wise: Don't expect a unicorn, but if it helps you, imagine her as a slightly more agreeable and suitable for you person than the average woman.

Images to support the categories:

1. Very, extremely ugly. Woman with disfigured face 252086
2. Very ugly. Fat Lady
3. Ugly Ugly woman funny ugly people pictures 2
4. Average. 9deaaa2e 18c0 48c1 9c1f f7e16af3d8ca
5. Above average. 8528171f b09c 4fd8 8a46 178904de9415
6. Beauty. CfKA1lZUsAEoIHM
7. 10/10. Imagine it.

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't the absolute bottom tier

Ugly is enough for me

Venus is the only roastie that deserves my dicklet tbhtbh

The lowest I'd date is my looksmatch. The real important factor is not her looks, but her virginal status. I supposed I'd go a point or two below my looksmatch for a virgin.

Volcel if you wouldn't the absolute bottom tier

Remember, low male standards is part of why the sexual market is so skewed in the favor of women right now. Calling people whop have standards volcel is negative IQ. Clowns that will fuck anyone is why hambeasts can demand Chad.

Last edited:
The first is a stacy hidden in fat, if you slim and the skin comes back naturally it would be one.

Last edited:
Remember, low male standards is part of why the sexual market is so skewed in the favor of women right now. Calling people whop have standards volcel is negative IQ. Clowns that will fuck anyone is why hambeasts can demand Chad.

The lowest I'd date is my looksmatch. The real important factor is not her looks, but her virginal status. I supposed I'd go a point or two below my looksmatch for a virgin.

But that they'll never get.
They are the main problem imo.

The first one can give a chad if he could get pregnant (it was just to take care of his food). Good eyes and nose, nothing deformed, only "deformed" by fat.

I wouldn’t date a girl I don’t find attractive

I’ll happily take my looksmatch. That’s all I expect.

If you're saying you aren't doing/have done everything in your power to get laid youre a volcel, by definition. You can decide to say "fuck it" and not even try to get laid, but then you're not an incel because youre not trying everything

Is the 6th taylor swift?
Every foid can be ''beauty'' with make up on.
Thats why every femoid should be rated with no make up on.

My looksmatch. Ugly face, short but fit body.

Is the 6th taylor swift?

View attachment 77234

Yes, that's the little swallow. I think she looks really hot without fakeup. I'd go balls deep into that for sure.

Natural Swift > Fakeup "Fake Ahegao" Delphine 24/7

Belle Delphine can suck my cock if she wants to but she better not stick her tongue out and roll her eyes back.

Last edited:
I'd fuck the shit out of a deformed girl, but maybe not a deformed one who's super fat or has a bad pussy.

Beauty, anymore is overkill

Yes, that's the little swallow. I think she looks really hot without fakeup. I'd go balls deep into that for sure.

Natural Swift > Fakeup "Fake Ahegao" Delphine 24/7

Belle Delphine can suck my cock if she wants to but she better not stick her tongue out and roll her eyes back.

belle delphine is a sc thot. I am sure if you fuck her you would feel 10000 other dicks too.
Same with taylor she is a rostie. So good luck with that. Cuck.

belle delphine is a sc thot. I am sure if you fuck her you would feel 10000 other dicks too.
Same with taylor she is a rostie. So good luck with that. Cuck.

AWALT

Looks are subjective some of the time, but try to imagine what each of these categories mean to you in particular.

Personality-wise: Don't expect a unicorn, but if it helps you, imagine her as a slightly more agreeable and suitable for you person than the average woman.

Images to support the categories:

1. Very, extremely ugly. View attachment 77214
2. Very ugly. View attachment 77213
3. Ugly View attachment 77225
4. Average. View attachment 77228
5. Above average. View attachment 77226
6. Beauty. View attachment 77223
7. 10/10. Imagine it.
thin and not disgusting just that

Ewerybody who dates/fucks Under his looksmatch is a cuck

Ewerybody who dates/fucks Under his looksmatch is a cuck
Looksmatch is a difficult thing to gauge. I mean, I know I'm ugly, I have no idea how ugly I am exactly. What would the female equivalent even be? Me being bald, fat, poor, with many health problems, what the hell is even the female equivalent? A 2/10?

my looksmatch

cant be fat or old

I don't give a shit, I'll take just about anything.

The reason, that the smv of foids is so incredible high is only, that men fuck Under their looksmatch. I rather still stay Virgin as to be a Part of this shit

If she were physically repulsive, I wouldn't be able to get hard, so there would be no point whatsoever.