Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How turned on are women compared to men?

SilentSun

SilentSun

Greycel
I've always assumed that there exists some chicks out there who can't orgasm properly or aren't as horny unless they find the right guy they personally really admire? Compared to men who get a hard on whenever walking down the street, it takes longer for women to progress to that arousal? Was having a discussion about this with others online and of course I must have sounded so pathetic to the sex havers.

I remember watching a TV show where this girl was complaining how she couldn't find the 'right' spot to touch herself to be aroused... or she wasn't turned on because there was no chad near her at that moment if that is how their vag works?

Men get aroused far easier because their standards are lower.

More than me because i have no sex drive

Women dont get horny that much unless they are on their periods.

How tf I'm supposed to know this

How tf I'm supposed to know this
Well what films or shows have you seen that might relate to my post or dispute unless you have tried to have a discussion with a sex haver like I did? I suppose you can try to make sense of it like that along with online research. Maybe someone here has done more research into the female body and pleasure center.

Women are very not horny

Women are very not horny
Also after marriage it's as if most lose complete interest in sex. Like the show 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. His wife has such a hot body keeping herself fit... YET he has to nag her every time to simply make out. I tried explaining this to the sex havers and then they responded with that the wife can lose interest in the husband over time... like what? I mean the husband marries the chick he likes and even if he stops finding her as hot as she was in her youth, he STILL will wanna bang her to relief his sexual energy of course. Yet women won't after amount of time by being with same partner?

Kind of makes sense then if this is true why women cheat so much more than men.

I've always assumed that there exists some chicks out there who can't orgasm properly or aren't as horny unless they find the right guy they personally really admire? Compared to men who get a hard on whenever walking down the street, it takes longer for women to progress to that arousal? Was having a discussion about this with others online and of course I must have sounded so pathetic to the sex havers.

I remember watching a TV show where this girl was complaining how she couldn't find the 'right' spot to touch herself to be aroused... or she wasn't turned on because there was no chad near her at that moment if that is how their vag works?
It is all genetic the pussy gets wet very quickly when a man shows anger.

It is all genetic the pussy gets wet very quickly when a man shows anger.
Indeed the bad boy theory is true. I remember my friend said his friend who was a girl told me she said she wanted to see guys fight and beat each other up when going out to bars.

Also after marriage it's as if most lose complete interest in sex. Like the show 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. His wife has such a hot body keeping herself fit... YET he has to nag her every time to simply make out. I tried explaining this to the sex havers and then they responded with that the wife can lose interest in the husband over time... like what? I mean the husband marries the chick he likes and even if he stops finding her as hot as she was in her youth, he STILL will wanna bang her to relief his sexual energy of course. Yet women won't after amount of time by being with same partner?

Kind of makes sense then if this is true why women cheat so much more than men.
once a hole is married, it knows it holds all the cards in the marriage, so it stops putting out.

Woah I just was self reminded of that 'Every Body Loves Raymond' episode how his wife would only fuck him if she felt mad.

once a hole is married, it knows it holds all the cards in the marriage, so it stops putting out.
Alright in that case there really needs to be some psychology courses teaching women how broken they are with their sex drives.

Indeed the bad boy theory is true. I remember my friend said his friend who was a girl told me she said she wanted to see guys fight and beat each other up when going out to bars.
LOL yep I know we should not be here should we?

The male sex drive is way higher, they will never understand us for that reason

You get erections walking down the street?

They're just more picky and smart in dating because they get to be picky and smart and they have experience but this is on a small scale: cope.

You can google if women get randomly wet throughout the day.

My guess is some do but most don't. Whereas for men, especially young men, they are thinking about sex all day.

As for me as an oldcel in my 30s, i can already feel myself losing it by the day almost.

You can google if women get randomly wet throughout the day.

My guess is some do but most don't. Whereas for men, especially young men, they are thinking about sex all day.

That is still what I believe that men are far more sexually energetic randomly compared to women which need that right man to properly 'feel' attracted to. Like if they masturbate it won't feel as good if their mind isn't set on someone they really like?