Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to work with an incel?

Based factorycel

You need to stop addressing him directly and make this issue known in your department. Anytime he starts talking, interrupt him and loudly (get others attention) redirect it back to work. "I have told you before, Coworker, I will only discuss work related topics at work."

Literally ignore anything not work related. Be obstinate about it.

You need to stop addressing him directly and make this issue known in your department. Anytime he starts talking, interrupt him and loudly (get others attention) redirect it back to work. "I have told you before, Coworker, I will only discuss work related topics at work."

Literally ignore anything not work related. Be obstinate about it.
@shii410

A toilet gave him their number, sounds like a normfag, or just another soyddit larp

A toilet gave him their number, sounds like a normfag, or just another soyddit larp
Foids just think incel means woman hater, 99% of these so called incels lifemog me

Just let him rape you to build rapport, you know, get along better an' all that innit

Do it for the workplace community, foid. it's important that everyone co-operates amicably, and frankly if you don't put in the work and get brutally raped I don't think you're fully dedicated to this line of work