Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to win an argument as an incel

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
If you want to convince a group of people of something here is what you have to do. Find the person in the group with the best personality. Ask questions so that they reach the same conclusion as you. Sit back and watch your idea flourish. Of course you don't get any credit.

Very cucked, I would just pay Chad to support my position. No credit goes to me either way so might as well make it as quick as possible.

Just be attractive and everyone agrees with you

Very cucked, I would just pay Chad to support my position. No credit goes to me either way so might as well make it as quick as possible.
>paying chad
>calling others cucked

>paying chad
>calling others cucked
Don't shoot the messenger. The only way to win a debate is to be Chad, hence I would get Chad to spout a script written by me.

Have a foid make the argument, otherwise society won't care. I.e. tradthots as mras.

Don't shoot the messenger. The only way to win a debate is to be Chad, hence I would get Chad to spout a script written by me.
fair enough, but I would rather have no dealings with chad. i will force normalfags to accept my point of view (the giga blackest pill) or perish (in minecraft)

Or just don't argue at all.

Intelligent people tend to stay away from such worthless argumentation.

Why bother all when you know you're right

Impossible if your argument doesn't agree with others opinion, failo effect will make you loose no matter what you say.Thats why I stopped debating on anything

How to win argument?
don't argue with chad

Probably i will never do that