Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to watch anime without being label as a creep

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I still live with my parents and I really want to watch anime. However, I don't want my parents to hear the sus moments that are present in every anime. I don't want my parents to think that I am some pedo pervert, so how do you guys hide watching anime from your parents?

i could use my phone to watch it but the screen is crack so it isnt really going to be enjoyable.

Just wear headphones theory.

my tv doesn't have Bluetooth bro, and I don't want to use my small screen phone to watch it.

my tv doesn't have blue tooth
It's so over if you're watching anime on the TV. Do you have a phone or something? Just buy some earbuds for that idk.

Maybe use a laptop or something

I still live with my parents and I really want to watch anime. However, I don't want my parents to hear the sus moments that are present in every anime. I don't want my parents to think that I am some pedo pervert, so how do you guys hide watching anime from your parents?
You have xy chromosomes you are a creep

It's so over if you're watching anime on the TV. Do you have a phone or something? Just buy some earbuds for that idk.

Maybe use a laptop or something
i watch anime in the living room because my parents have a big TV

I watch it when they are asleep