Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to walk with confidence

T

takurak

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6HDma3_9Kc[/video]

SHE WILL NOTICE!!

I wonder how many incels in denial tried this afterwards and were laughed at.

42cel said:
I wonder how many incels in denial tried this afterwards and were laughed at.

67qlYkNASY6xOM_Sv2U4TQ.png

"Maybe they are wondering why are we so confident and they think we are weird ?"

Just lol at fucking incels. We are all fucking pussies for not WALKING WITH CONFIDENCE

@Copinggymcel

Nice steal.

"Just be kunfidant bruh!"
It's hilarious how both femoids and normies make money out of incels.

That dude was an incel before he worked out. He showed pics of himself. Said he never had a gf either.

When I was a teen, I used to walk with my shoulders slouched and my head down. I don't do that anymore, but I seriously can't comprehend how "confident" walking will in any way affect the amount of women you attract. 

Its not as if they're going to stop you in the street because of the way you walk so "confidently".

QuantumDummy said:
When I was a teen, I used to walk with my shoulders slouched and my head down. I don't do that anymore, but I seriously can't comprehend how "confident" walking will in any way affect the amount of women you attract. 

Its not as if they're going to stop you in the street because of the way you walk so "confidently".

That's okay, they don't even do that to Chad. They just have fantasies of him sexing her up when he walks past by.

Jockcel said:
"Just be kunfidant bruh!"
It's hilarious how both femoids and normies make money out of incels.

Deluded incels

The worst type, the lowest IQ, and the most populous incel group.

A girl made 1k in 4 hours by just showing her paypal.

takurak said:
That's okay, they don't even do that to Chad. They just have fantasies of him sexing her up when he walks past by.

You'll have some people here that actually do believe good looking guys get stopped by women everywhere they go.

Just lol at giving this advice to framecels

This shit is legit i'm so thankful I came across this. walking with swag boosted my testosterone levels and completely changed my life. After a few weeks I am now 6 foot 4 with flanged cheekbones and prominent jaw and browridge.

QuantumDummy said:
You'll have some people here that actually do believe good looking guys get stopped by women everywhere they go.

Delusional incels. Its just how the human mind works.. when someone is getting something they try so hard to get, they assume he is beyond human.

Tellem--T said:
Just lol at giving this advice to framecels

Sorry Chad