Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to view ignore list

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I will unignore all users on my ignore list just for fun
I forgot who I ignored, wheres the list? mostly anime foid avis

You click on "your account“, then on „ignoring“

1. Click on your profile in the top right corner
2. Click on 'ignoring'
The Grinch already told you while I was typing but im still gonna post this to bump this thread so those who dont know can see this

1. Click on your profile in the top right corner
2. Click on 'ignoring'
The Grinch already told you while I was typing but im still gonna post this to bump this thread so those who dont know can see this
The fast and the furious

Venti is the God of Wind and Freedom :feelsaww:

He assumed the physical appearance of his dead friend :cryfeels:
Okay, I think I still need to clarify: Venti's friend was a boy and Venti himself is a spirit of the wind, so maybe Venti naturally doesn't have an human gender

That still sounds like that gender queer alphabet soup nonsense. :feelsseriously:
I am just saying that maybe Venti, as a mere spirit (without his male friend's body), isn't male or female (because these are human things and Venti naturally isn't human)

I am just saying that maybe Venti, as a mere spirit (without his male friend's body), isn't male or female (because these are human things and Venti naturally isn't human)
:feelssus: