Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to use yor god powers

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
ok so just walk into the shower and pull the thing off the handle and turn it on and usually what happens is the wateer will come out and you make it so it sprays on your chest. the water is really hot and hot water works best. this will power you up especially if you don't know you're a god yet, but if you already know you're a god then you don't need to

the heat of the water on your chest causes like a chemical reaction basically and your powerlevel exceeds 100% be careful not to like blow anything up? sometimes like in the spiderman movie how he just shoots webs on accident and breaks his faucet? yeah don't do that. you should be ok. brb i have to get my harmonica i left it like in the sand or something.

I can crush a mNm with my fingers
That is my power

I would use my secret mod powers.

why didn't i think of that

I will take a shower now

God's power is amor fati and the transvaluation of general, physiological, organic, intellectual, or societal values; but I will not write about divine power now, only after specifying Luciferian individualism

wish i had magical powers

i have no powers