Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to use Reddit after I've been permanently banned even with VPN

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
I get banned whenever I make new accounts now even with a VPN. Computercels help.

do you use app?

Yes I do.
lol, that's the problem, you're basically the same person to the website only thing is changing is your IP address

they have all the data about your device so system realizes quite easily that you're the previously banned user

shiet you need a new electronic device

just use browser nigga

lol, that's the problem, you're basically the same person to the website only thing is changing is your IP address

they have all the data about your device so system realizes quite easily that you're the previously banned user
Do I make a new account with a burner email on my PC?

Do I make a new account with a burner email on my PC?
yes, if you suspect that you may get banned on new account as well, only use reddit through VirtualBox + VPN

Last edited:
How bro help me
Is your brain hollow or something
Make a new browser profile (assuming your on chrome), so you dont have your existing cookies
Use a burner email from a temp mail service
Turn on the VPN and change the location

If that doesn't work they are using browser fingerprinting

Also how the fuck do you get banned from the actual website, the reddit website mods are useless

How did you got hardware banned? Was it because you were bullying foids?

If so, doing God's work.

How did you got hardware banned? Was it because you were bullying foids?

If so, doing God's work.
Getting hardware banned is an inkwell trait.

Will I be fine with I just use my PC and a burner account? Will they able to expose me again?
hardware fingerprinting, VMs usually help keep it partially hidden so better use VMs

hardware fingerprinting, VMs usually help keep it partially hidden so better use VMs
Okay I will use it now. I've created the reddit account a minute ago.

Also will the admins know if I end up making similar posts on subreddits?

sure they may suspect, Reddit even has filter for ban evaders

under VM or just from your native OS?
Native OS. I'm googling how to make a VM under Windows 11.

sure they may suspect, Reddit even has filter for ban evaders

under VM or just from your native OS?
I don't know how to make/use a VM. Teach me please.

If I make a comment on some user's post revealing my previous banned account's name will I be banned again?
act as if you're completely different person

Fucking over but okay thanks
create new account out of VM with new email created out of VM again (try Proton mail) and only use it inside that VM.

Screw Reddit, you idiot. There it is for normie.But if you want to go back there, you will have to change your Gmail address to a new account, or change your computer, as it could be a ban on your card.

Screw Reddit, you idiot. There it is for normie.But if you want to go back there, you will have to change your Gmail address to a new account, or change your computer, as it could be a ban on your card.
Yes sir but I will be using Reddit for certain purposes.

make your own research for that, i don't know, have no experience with ban evasion
There is no info for it. Could you make an educated guess?

your goal is to be seem as completely different user

You will have a different HWID and IP. They won't know it's you and it's not like the bans are handed out by a real person. It's all automated.

But when you're dealing with dumb reddit whores they love to report you for every bad word you say in DMs so it wont take but a day or 2 before you get your first temporary ban again. (should report them if they say a bad word because they actually do get banned also)

I've been banned on like 20 different accounts. You used to be able to make different browser profiles and get away with just a VPN. doesn't work anymore.

You will have a different HWID and IP. They won't know it's you and it's not like the bans are handed out by a real person. It's all automated.

But when you're dealing with dumb reddit whores they love to report you for every bad word you say in DMs so it wont take but a day or 2 before you get your first temporary ban again. (should report them if they say a bad word because they actually do get banned also)

I've been banned on like 20 different accounts. You used to be able to make different browser profiles and get away with just a VPN. doesn't work anymore.
So I can get away with it? Will I be perma banned again?

I am getting nudes from foids on Reddit but was banned for 3 days after dming too many foids. It wasn't lifted after 3 days so I started making alts but now I've been perma banned.
so use VMs by default, create many burner accounts with different emails for each, you can use password manager like KeePassXC to store data there

u can try a virtual machine if u want, its useful for all sorts of stuff

Don't understand why so many of you are desperate to use soyddit