Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to trust the scientific community nowadays?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It's hard because there's so many political agendas that influence them, as well as opposing views. I was looking into scientific researches about teenage pregnancy for example, so much contradictory information. Some researches point that the best age for women to be mothers is 31-34, some say it's 15.

Other subjects that are far from consensus are race differences and even the effects of smoking.

I remember a scientist in the Stefan Molyneux show talking about how much political agendas affect science in this day and age, and lots of things make me think they really do.

Trust any information without a political agenda.
And how to be sure any given information doesn't have a political agenda behind it?

Older u get the more u realize everything is a scam and agenda behind it. We need a website where scientist can publish anything without it needing to be filtered by them

Older u get the more u realize everything is a scam and agenda behind it. We need a website where scientist can publish anything without it needing to be filtered by them
True.

Here, you forgot these: ((( )))

Conspiracy theories all become much more believable when you realize this

(((Science)))

These are the same people that say race and gender are just social constructs.

Exactly bro. It’s all part of the kike agenda.

If you look close, you’ll see a hooknose. :feelswhere:

If you've got a problem you've got a jew.

Around blacks never relax.

Two phrases that have taken me far in life and kept me safe.

Fuck it’s over for sciencecells

don't. because scientism is heresy. atheists should be murdered.

Listen to MALE scientists only. Any study lead by females is bullshit.

i base it on whether or not i see the trends

impregnating an older woman is a bad idea since disorders are more likely to happen. older women are not nearly as attractive which is a red flag alone, and a lot of mentally disabled offspring come from old foids

anything positive to do with woman is most likely fake news

Optimal age for conception is somewhere around the end of puberty. This means under 20 y/o (generally) for both genders.

What about the science that a females vagina gets roastified the more partners she has and the more mileage it gets which makes sense then foids and whiteknights show up to say that's not how a vagina works dear.

Trust nothing but your own experience.