Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to treat a woman with the respect she deserves

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-

Wouldn’t load for me

Only white men could get away with doing that.

Once upon a time in hollywood was mostly a boring movie up until the end where we get to see the crazy junkie kids vs Pitt and Dicaprio.

Once upon a time in hollywood was mostly a boring movie up until the end where we get to see the crazy junkie kids vs Pitt and Dicaprio.
I haven't seen that movie, didn't even know the video was form there.

I haven't seen that movie, didn't even know the video was form there.
May as well watch it. Its a slow drama movie, kinda meh but the ending was entertaining.

I don't get it. Why just women
Why not chads and normies too.

should have posted this to sewers so blueniggers don't see this. Nonetheless, the forceful bashing of the foid head against the wall, is nothing but perfect art of payback. The crashing sounds of her face diving onto the telephone and then the frame, just gives it the reminiscence of the crashing waves on the gloomy night on Sunday at the beach.
Only white men could get away with doing that.
Nah I've seen my manlet dad get angry at my mum for when she behaves out of hand.

Probably the best scene from this movie.Each one of those cunts deserved it. Especially the one that caught on fire.