Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to train myself to ignore girls??

C

curry_subhuman

Greycel
Whenever I see any hot girl, I feel so attracted to her but then I realise that I will never experience it. It ruins my day.

I want to train myself in such a way that I can subconsciously ignore any girl in my vision by not looking at her in the first place.

don't leave the house

You can't. You're biologically engineered to want it. We're designed entirely for propagating our kind, which puts our desire to mate on par with food, water, and physical health. We joke that we're starved but it's true on a deep level.

Whenever I see any hot girl, I feel so attracted to her but then I realise that I will never experience it. It ruins my day.

I want to train myself in such a way that I can subconsciously ignore any girl in my vision by not looking at her in the first place.

Don't look at women unless you need to be attentive to your surroundings, treat them as obstacles you move around and can't bump into.

Just focus on the current task at hand and ignore people around you. For example, If you're walking down the street focus on the road and don't look at people, or if you're in a grocery store just grab your stuff then head to the cashier without interacting on making eye contact with other customers. It works for me, and I am sure it will work for you.

Just focus on the current task at hand and ignore people around you. For example, If you're walking down the street focus on the road and don't look at people, or if you're in a grocery store just grab your stuff then head to the cashier without interacting on making eye contact with other customers. It works for me, and I am sure it will work for you.

Its impossible. Whenever I see a good looking foid I think about fucking her, and I can’t stop.

Wear old people sunglasses with blacked out lenses and LARP as a blind man.

e749da28aa2242471d8407190c924b5e.jpg