Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to throw killer punches

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
i have strong arms but my punches are weak and autistic jfl and making me fart if i move too much of my body jfl

how do you throw strong killer punches

1) Punch straight, don't project (no swingers)
2) Move your core, hips and legs with each punch to put in more power (you need a stable stance for that)
https://www.kungfu4you.com/the-tiger-stance/ (it's a bit exaggerated here for illustrative purposes)
3) Exhaling in quick bursts through the mouth while punching (some people like to scream) also helps

Last edited:
Punching is outdated af, try to use weapons whenever possible. Are you a youngcel in hs?

I think it's got to do with body rotation or something, could be more factors. Just google it or youtube if you're serious about learning it, there's plenty of instructions.

I think it's got to do with body rotation or something, could be more factors. Just google it or youtube if you're serious about learning it, there's plenty of instructions.

yeah i wanna learn but i dont want to bother going to box lessons. i justt neeed tips from best boxers that know how to use 200% of their body to throw killer punch

Just go on YouTube and learn proper form.

To increase punching power you need to hit a heavy bag, medicine ball throws and clap push ups.

Punching is outdated af, try to use weapons whenever possible. Are you a youngcel in hs?

cope. if you provoke him to punch you and then you destroy him with punches only and no weapons then he cant sue you (well he can but youre morelikely to win cus no weapon and he started)
Just go on YouTube and learn proper form.

To increase punching power you need to hit a heavy bag, medicine ball throws and clap push ups.
why clap push ups? i can do normal pushups

cope. if you provoke him to punch you and then you destroy him with punches only and no weapons then he cant sue you (well he can but youre morelikely to win cus no weapon and he started)

Because they emulate the explosive energy generated by a punch

Tbh based on what you're saying it seems like its a form issue more than anything

yeah i wanna learn but i dont want to bother going to box lessons. i justt neeed tips from best boxers that know how to use 200% of their body to throw killer punch
Just search it online then and watch the instructions. Also it's arguably even more important where you punch. If you miss and hit a shoulder with a strong punch, it won't do anything. If you land a not very strong punch right on the chin, it could still be a k.o.

Because they emulate the explosive energy generated by a punch

Tbh based on what you're saying it seems like its a form issue more than anything
cope they dont. clap is different hand position than throwing a punch

I cant fight for shit I’m just gonna get a gun as soon as I can

No point if you're in USA, get a gun.

If not, a bladed object is better

It is funny how gigachad with his superstrength doesn't get sued even though his fist does more damage than a hammer. JFL honk honk:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I doubt you can learn to deal good punches unless you actually train with someone.

Don't trust wikipedia black belts

Punch? Wtf? Just use a knife or something. Be careful ESPECIALLY if you’re gonna “punch” a person of the African American variety.

Firstly I don't reccomend punching in a fight, unless you have perfect technique, and good bone genetics in your hand, you're likely to hurt yourself.

If you have decided to punch, then basically the best way to explain it is your transferring energy that starts from your feet against the ground, into the other guys face, and all your body and technique are really doing is minimising the leakage through your kinetic chain.

For a jab or a straight, make sure your feet are correctly planted, and then hold your core tight, but everything else supple, slightly pushing off your front foot snap your leading hand starting the move very slightly after you initiate from your feet, and punch through the target.
For a straight cross it's similar, put you start from back foot and need to pivot a bit, and the pivot timing has to work with your hip rotation, so it's a pretty hard move to do, if you're going to throw a straight right, try to remember it is a strong pushing action, rather than a swinging, and that will help you keep feet balanced.

Hooks and uppercuts are hard to teach because you just end up swinging, so don't bother for now

cope they dont. clap is different hand position than throwing a punch
Do dips and pulls ups for punching strength. Front squats, high bar squats or clean and jerk for legs.

You should go to a boxing gym if you really want to learn the technique though.

However... in short, put your weight into it, leg back for the arm you're punching with.