Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to tell if you are good looking or not (incel test)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
never trust the mirror, mirror = cope.

1) open front facing camera of your phone
2) take the pic without doing any autistic poses, must have natural facial expression
3) once you take the pic it reverses it and that's how everyone sees you 

If you are repulsive by your asymmetry them you are sub human, if you think you are good looking even after that then leave this forum, fakecel out reeeeee

"2d lenses makes me ugly" = cope, chad looks good in selfies
"everyone has asymmetry" = cope, facial symmetry determines sex appeal

I'm repulsive.

I even look way worse than I thought.

you're so used to seeing yourself in a mirror so when it's flipped to how people actually see you it makes you want to kill yourself right there on the spot

I think I look like slayer in pics, but I am sure I am actually ugly.

cope, facial symmetry determines sex appeal

Cope, facial symmetry just plays a large part in sex appeal. Just LOL if you think if you have a shitty eye area etc. you'd be attractive if your face was symmetrical.

And yes, I do look ugly in pictures as well as in the mirror.

129samot said:
you're so used to seeing yourself in a mirror so when it's flipped to how people actually see you it makes you want to kill yourself right there on the spot

Also you're so used to it that when you see the awful asymmetry you just wanna rope it right there

what if your camera breaks during the first step.....thats a good sign right?

Sadist said:
what if your camera breaks during the first step.....thats a good sign right?

Not only is my eye area sub human, but I have no symmetry, no sergury can fix that

I look extra OGER this way.

Twisted said:
Front camera makes my midface look long but my midface looks fine in the mirror and when I take pictures from far off

Dont let your face be the only object in the selfie (just dont hold the camera to close) and hold the phone straight and this shouldnt be a problem

Twisted said:
Front camera makes my midface look long but my midface looks fine in the mirror and when I take pictures from far off

almost as if this thread is bullshit and lens distortion is real

mirror is fucking bullshit lol

just lol at anyone who actually judges their appearance by a mirror. giga-copers.

but taking a picture is also stupid. i think taking a video is probably the most accurate way to gauge your own attractiveness.

Yeah it would explain a lot tbh.

I read in a study that attractivness strongly correlates with percieved health which correlates with symmetry

whogivesafucc said:
mirror is fucking bullshit lol

just lol at anyone who actually judges their appearance by a mirror. giga-copers.

but taking a picture is also stupid. i think taking a video is probably the most accurate way to gauge your own attractiveness.

This, I always take a video when I am about to leave instead of the mirror

Fuck I always use the mirror

Here's your real test:

1) Have you inserted your penis into a willing female whom was above-average attractiveness at the time?

then why do the people i see in the mirror look the same irl?

Ultimate test is uni.

Four years and not even a kiss with a girl, you're incel and not good looking.

Legit tbh

When I look in the mirror I'm honestly surprised that I'm incel but as soon as I see pics/film I can see exactly why I'm incel

My autism makes it almost impossible for me to differentiate attractive features though. Back in my bluepilled days you could have shown me photos of blackops2cel and Lachowski side by side, and I might have seriously said Chico was the incel and blackops2cel was rolling in pussy.

theultimate341 said:
then why do the people i see in the mirror look the same irl?

Lens distortion is a thing, focal length, etc.. are all reasons why you look different in pics. OP isn't right but ofc if you're good looking, you will look good under any circumstance.
I look different in: mirror, front facing phone camera, rear phone camera, distance, angle and height which i take pics for both of them, my mirrorless camera (and i look closer to mirror when i set it to 29 mm, roughly 45 mm full frame).
But I have to say mirror isn't the best, your brain hides all the flaws since you're used to seeing your face.
Using my camera I can see facial asymmetry, and other bs.

I think some one else taking a video of you is a more accurate depiction of you.

How women and people in general treat you is the ultimate test.

Tfw one of your eyes has more scleral show than the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back