Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to Tell if the Incel Phenomenon is Mainstream

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Just type the word "incel" when composing an email, or when posting on any forum (including this one). You will notice that a squiggly, red line will appear underneath the word. This means that "incel" is not recognized by spellcheckers because it's not yet popular enough to be a mainstream phenomenon. The day you notice that the wavy, red line underlining the word "incel" has disappeared is the day when most people will know what incel means. Therefore, as of now, we are still an obscure, fringe group that most people haven't heard of yet.

You think my theory is stupid? Check this out:

Back in early 2017, I got into cryptocurrencies. Virtually no one knew what they were back then. In fact, whenever I typed the word "cryptocurrency" on my computer, a squiggly, red line always appeared under the word.

Then, going into 2018, cryptocurrencies exploded in value, making some people very rich. Suddenly, it was all over the news. Even mainstream financial broadcasts, which normally only covered stocks and bonds, started talking about cryptocurrencies. People were actually taking out loans to cash in on the cryptocurrency craze. Almost overnight, it seemed like everyone and their mother had now heard of cryptocurrencies.

Guess what happened next? That's right-- the wavy, red line suddenly vanished whenever you typed the word "cryptocurrency".
You know what also happened? After months of parabolic gains, the cryptocurrency market bubble suddenly burst, sending valuations plummeting back to earth.
Why did the bubble burst? Because cryptocurrencies became too popular, causing their price to be bid up to insane levels (their popularity is also the reason why spellcheckers suddenly started recognizing the word).

You can apply my "squiggly, red line" theory to almost anything. As long as a spellchecker doesn't recognize a word, you can be sure that most people haven't heard of it yet.

Last edited:
Played by the gate at the foot of the garden, My view stretches out from the fence to the wall
No words could explain, no actions determine, Just watching the trees and the leaves as they fall

:feelshehe:
Don't get how this applies to my thread.

Good point. But soon that line is going to be gone as we continue to gain traction.

We might live in a supercomputer.

Incredible post. I give it a year before it happens. Right now no well-known site hosts any incel forums so it's going to take a while. If only they didn't ban braincels.
Don't get how this applies to my thread.
It doesn't, he's postmaxxing.

Incredible post. I give it a year before it happens. Right now no well-known site hosts any incel forums so it's going to take a while. If only they didn't ban braincels.

It doesn't, he's postmaxxing.
I think some kind of black swan event must occur in order for the incel phenomenon to become globally recognized.

Finding truth in unlikely places.

Last edited:
most guys are incels right now. (i think the number i've heard is like 51%)

its only a matter of time till they come to the blackpill and places like here.

most guys are incels right now. (i think the number i've heard is like 51%)

its only a matter of time till they come to the blackpill and places like here.
Society as we know it would collapse if the rate of inceldom was 51%. Also, spellcheckers would recognize "incel" as a legitimate word.

Society as we know it would collapse if the rate of inceldom was 51%. Also, spellcheckers would recognize "incel" as a legitimate word.
Japan is at 60% and is slowly collapsing. Government is so desperate for normies to betabuxx that they have dating events (events specifically designed so people can date).

Japan is at 60% and is slowly collapsing. Government is so desperate for normies to betabuxx that they have dating events (events specifically designed so people can date).
we're a little lower but still pretty fucked

we're a little lower but still pretty fucked
I can see why. When I went to Japan in 2015, all the foids walking around looked like emotionless androids with no soul. I can't imagine them being sexual, especially if you're not a Chan.