Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to tell a truecel.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
If you get rejected everywhere you go even when making friend's if your treated like shit by your parent's than you know your the truest of all true cel's when everone reject's you then and only then can you call yourself a truecel.

Literally i lost basically the gene lottery in everything my dad died like in 2017. My own mom tries to forces religion on me I get confused as fuck cause i can't ask question about the faith. My sister is annoying as fuck and i get rejected by every social situation. When i do get accepted they gas light me and act like their friend's. It's just banter bro i actually got called an allha bastard 1 time that shit is brutal black pill i didn't choose where i was born and they impliclty treat me worse for it fuck my life. as of yet i might be the worse 1 off here i don't know

Last edited:
Tl;dr? Lack of punctuation literally hurts me

So why then not letting other incels to ascend with your sister when she will be 13?

So why then not letting other incels to ascend with your sister when she will be 13?

Because annoying sister doesn't translate to i don't give a fuck about her dude please stop i like your other content just stop with the ebophilia shit pls

I think that full stop at the end of the first "paragraph" is the first time you have used ANY punctuation correctly.

It’s rare for truecels to have pleasant interactions with another person

Because annoying sister doesn't translate to i don't give a fuck about her dude please stop i like your other content just stop with the ebophilia shit pls
Will not stop. No loli, no life. And I'm standardcel, very doubly I would want your sister at all, but maybe other incels would

my dad died like in 2017
damn bro. it's over

if there are only females left in the house you live in, you need to move out.
in my family 4 generations of foids live in the same house and it is literally hell.
you are sabotaging your own future if you stay in such an environment.

damn bro. it's over

in my family 4 generations of foids live in the same house and it is literally hell.

Your correct life fuel fact i live in a first world country and engineering job's are a lot easier to get i need to get 1 soon suifuel i have to be near normies

damn bro. it's over

Have some good old fashioned family fun

its over for many all trucels

Only my family respects me, Idk what could I do if my family despites me in the same way normies and foids do.

if you had a cute anime girl avi then i bet people here wouldn't complain about the punctuation