Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to talk to foids online?

morgenthau

morgenthau

Ugly✔ Short✔ Unintelligent✔ ADHD✔
Hello everyone. I often have problems talking to foids online. I do not want to date them; I just want to talk to them and maybe play some video games with them. How can I make them interested in me?

They normally ignore me and if I keep messaging them, they eventually block me.
Are there any mind games, rules and tricks that may can help me with that?

Step 1: Be chad.

Step 2: Why are you still here? Go slay, you chad.

Hello everyone. I often have problems talking to foids online. I do not want to date them; I just want to talk to them and maybe play some video games with them.
:soy:

Step 1: Be chad.

Step 2: Why are you still here? Go slay, you chad.
That's the truth, I believe. Either you know how to talk to girls or you don't. Either you are a Chad or you are not. Either you are a winner or you are a loser.
Sadly, in these times there are only extremes left for people like us.

You are somehow right. But I don't have any pride left. I am just sad, desperate and lonely.

Hello everyone. I often have problems talking to foids online. I do not want to date them; I just want to talk to them and maybe play some video games with them. How can I make them interested in me?

Don't

Most women online are vapid, empty and bored from the attention they get from men. I don't think you'll get anything but insults if you try to message them.

This is a very cucked thread, you're basically asking us how to be a simp orbiter.

First you need to establish trust. How do you do this? HONESTY. The best way is to open up and share all the most important thoughts that make up the foundation of your mind. Tell her how much you hate women and how you despise every single aspect of her nature, make sure she not only understands the depths of your hatred but also the dehumanizing manner in which you view the creature she is. You're gonna have to insult her a lot for the sake of credibility (she'll think you're joking if you don't use profanities). You can make use of threats (in theory) but I wouldn't recommend it unless you look forward to a life in prison. But yeah, just be completely honest and let her know you're a strong man who is not afraid of being himself and you'll slay bro. (I'm being ironic btw)

As far as females go, you either have it or you don’t

Urine the right place bro!

We can help you for sure...