Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to suffixate incel words (guide for beginnercels)

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
As many of you know many nouns can be given a -cel suffix and i will be explaining this to you. The word incel is formed from two words, 'involuntary' and 'celibate' to form incel. We shorten the adjective involuntary to 'in' and add a suffix -cel which is short for celibate which can either be a noun or an adjective to form 'incel'.

First let me explain adding a suffix -cel to one's race. If a person is a white incel (involuntarily celibate) then you would use the noun white+cel suffix and it would form 'whitecel'. Same thing goes for black incels. Noun black+suffix cel ='Blackcel.

Now you might think that the same thing goes for east asian and south asian incels. But while terms 'yellowcel' and 'browncel' are correct we in the incel communities prefer to use terms 'ricecel' and 'currycel. Let me explain. Rice is a staple food that forms many dishes across various cultures. Particularly those in East and South east Asia. Thats why for incels originating from East and South East Asia we use the noun rice and suffix -cel to prefixate it into ricecel.

As for South Asian incels we use the term 'currycel'. Curry is a dish that is most commonly associated with South Asian cuisine. It is very popular in countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc... Thats why for incels originating from those countries we use the noun 'curry' and suffix -cel to suffixate it into 'currycel.

Now these aren't the only use cases for the suffx -cel but they are among the most important ones and are used to showcase a race of an incel community member. There are many more uses for the suffix. I will list the following examples:
'Brocel'
'Autismcel'
'Shortcel'
'Jawcel'
Etc etc..
If you have any more questions i would be happy to answe them for you.

Last edited:
Aspiemaxxed level 3 autism tier, water thread

Never began for explainercels

Just lurk moar. This feels like an extension of the "tiktokification" of inceldom.

As many of you know many nouns can be given a -cel prefix and i will be explaining this to you. The word incel is formed from two words, 'involuntary' and 'celibate' to form incel. We shorten the adjective involuntary to 'in' and add a prefix -cel which is short for celibate which can either be a noun or an adjective to form 'incel'.

First let me explain adding a prefix -cel to one's race. If a person is a white incel (involuntarily celibate) then you would use the noun white+cel prefix and it would form 'whitecel'. Same thing goes for black incels. Noun black+prefix cel ='Blackcel.

Now you might think that the same thing goes for east asian and south asian incels. But while terms 'yellowcel' and 'browncel' are correct we in the incel communities prefer to use terms 'ricecel' and 'currycel. Let me explain. Rice is a staple food that forms many dishes across various cultures. Particularly those in East and South east Asia. Thats why for incels originating from East and South East Asia we use the noun rice and prefix -cel to prefixate it into ricecel.

As for South Asian incels we use the term 'currycel'. Curry is a dish that is most commonly associated with South Asian cuisine. It is very popular in countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc... Thats why for incels originating from those countries we use the noun 'curry' and prefix -cel to prefixate it into 'currycel.

Now these aren't the only use cases for the prefix -cel but they are among the most important ones and are used to showcase a race of an incel community member. There are many more uses for the prefix. I will list the following examples:
'Brocel'
'Autismcel'
'Shortcel'
'Jawcel'
Etc etc..
If you have any more questions i would be happy to answe them for you.
this is gay man you didn't need to do this for the autists. If you are gonna do this you might as well use AI so they can add in their woke bias