Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to successfully cast a spell

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Open your third eye though meditation. Hold an image in your minds eye for as long as possible. Try to make that image as bright, and vibrant as possible. Visualization is very Important in spellcraft.

https://incels.is/threads/visualizing-energy.451287/

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

Perform The Qabbalistic Cross.

Perform The Middle Pillar exercise.
https://incels.is/threads/the-middle-pillar.450038/

Perform the Lesser Banishing of the Pentagram before every magickal working.

https://incels.is/threads/lesser-banishing-ritual-of-the-pentagram.449618/#post-10446008

You need to prepare a ritual space. This needs to be a completely private space where you can perform your rituals undisturbed. You can perform rituals indoors, or outdoors. It has to be a place where you are completely comfortable. Your ritual space must be clean.

You will performing your ritual on a pentacle. You can set up an altar

Use a pentacle altar cloth, or draw a pentacle on the floor with chalk. Draw a pentacle in the dirt I outdoors.

Cleanse and concicrate every spell ingredient with this ritual.

Once you've physically cleaned your space, you must now cleanse it spiritually. Light a white sage smuge stick with a match, and fumigate each corner of your space clock wise. Frankincense is another excellent option. Think positive thoughts while cleansing your space. Once you have finished fumigation, perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram in the center of your space. You have now created a sacred space suitable for spellcraft.

Now cast your spell.

Close your spell with "So mote it be."

Do not think about your spell once it's cast.

Last edited:
@Paul Bernardo @Orzmund @Hopium @war_with_myself @LifeMaxxer @ElTruecel @Truckzo @Balding Subhuman @tasm @mosss @suigintwo @Sans @Doomer Guy @WorthlessSlavicShit @NowItsSlimeTime @surreal @kupwheal @Livid @Dassadeinmush

@Paul Bernardo @Orzmund @Hopium @war_with_myself @LifeMaxxer @ElTruecel @Truckzo @Balding Subhuman @tasm @mosss @suigintwo @Sans @Doomer Guy @WorthlessSlavicShit @NowItsSlimeTime @surreal @kupwheal @Livid @Dassadeinmush
Based

This is wild, thanks man

I dunno man go to an esoteric/Wiccan shop and ask the crazy cat lady behind the counter kek

I dunno man go to an esoteric/Wiccan shop and ask the crazy cat lady behind the counter kek
Wiccan cat ladies aren't the only people practicing witchcraft. What do you think Freemasons are?

What i would really would like is how to make a geniune Voodoo Doll

Interesting. Already watched some videos on Sorcerer Tal's channel after you started linking his stuff here, the dude really seems like he knows what he's talking about.

I'm to pussy, so i wont cast a spell. I don't want to taint my soul and go to hell or put more shit that I have to answer to god for. I need someone to cast it for me.

I'm to pussy, so i wont cast a spell. I don't want to taint my soul and go to hell or put more shit that I have to answer to god for. I need someone to cast it for me.
Are you willing to let me perform a ritual for you?

I'm to pussy, so i wont cast a spell. I don't want to taint my soul and go to hell or put more shit that I have to answer to god for.
There is nothing evil, or wicked about magick.

Are you willing to let me perform a ritual for you?
yes just don't have some demon suck me up in a jar. We can talk more on discord.

I'm on the 40 day meditation program. I will begin opening ny third eye on day 12 I believe :feelsLSD: