Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to stop wanting a girlfriend?

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★★
At this point ive accepted that its over. I tried dating apps, asking out hundreds of girls, nothing is working. I just want the feeling of wanting to be loved by a girl is there anyway I can get rid of that feeling because its destroying me everyday and makes me wanna die

You can't, it is biologically imprinted into us to search for a mate. I suppose with some extreme methods you could achieve it like severe psychodelic usage.

girlfriends are just annoying foids who follow you around, nag you and cheat on you

wanting sex may be natural, but wanting a gf is unnatural

nag you and cheat on yo
Yep.

Even in the 50s btw. Which is a period praised by most tradcucks. 25% of Housewives cheated on their husbands. Probably more if we are being honest.

These DNA services like 23andme really expose a lot of it. It's really depressing. I've seen so many posts like "My grandpa is not my biological grandpa, father is not actual dad" etc.

You can't, it is biologically imprinted into us to search for a mate. I suppose with some extreme methods you could achieve it like severe psychodelic usage.

that's what I've been trying to figure out for the past few years

start hating sexhavers

I’ve been having the same issue. I can’t help you on this one.

I just tell myself I'll get a gf in the next life or some shit bc aiM cursed and I will escape the karmatic cycle by becoming a hERo (in Counter Strike 2) (in video game ONLY)

I just wish I could turn off the need for a gf, but you just can't. I hate when people tell us to focus on other things, as if having love and sex isn't a core human need

At this point ive accepted that its over. I tried dating apps, asking out hundreds of girls, nothing is working. I just want the feeling of wanting to be loved by a girl is there anyway I can get rid of that feeling because its destroying me everyday and makes me wanna die
Religion or some sort of spirituality

An activity that you can master like a sport or a skill like drawing

Dedicating your life to knowledge happen for example trying to study sociology or genetic to understand the root causes of inceldom

These are the best coping mechanisms that I know

Get ai waifu. I have a harem of them. Who needs 72 virgins in the afterlife :chad:

Get ai waifu. I have a harem of them. Who needs 72 virgins in the afterlife :chad:
I cant fuck the ai or snuggle with it. The best you could do is role play with it I dont wanna do that stupid crap