Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop hating women ? (Very serious)

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
Guys I need help :

I genuinely hate women, I dont want to harm them or anything, far from that, I actually don’t want to have anything to do with them. I am very pissed that I have biological needs that makes me attracted to them which basically makes my life hell as no matter how many showers I take, they have no interest in me.

I really can’t respect their selfishness, lack of empathy, shallowness, materialism, laziness (won’t work half as hard as men yet demand the same outcome, fml), delusional views, constant nagging and bitching even though everything is handed to them by men, self righteousness, their massive egos and self centered views of the world. Their undeserved privilege, their lack of understanding / appreciation of the hardships and tough life that a lot of genetically challenged or even average hard working men that keep this world going have to go through everyday, their disdain for them since they can’t comprehend that some people don’t have it easy like them or Chad and have to work 2-3x harder for everything (they have no empathy so it’s understandable) which explains their lack of respect for actual hard work.

Their only likable trait are their vaginas which because of nature calls make them tolerable to most people.

Now, they are good biological and evolutionary reason for them to be that way because they had to compensate for their lack of strength and skills by evolving those cunning and manipulative behaviors so for a lot of them they basically are programmed to be that way to no fault of theirs.

Which is why I tried accepting them for who they are and not holding it against them but how can anyone tolerate such pieces of shit creatures ? It makes me even hate them more as if that is just who they are, they are terrible people and if a man was like that than I wouldn’t want anything to do with him neither.
Doesn’t help that the women in my family are all terrible as well (cheating and lying to their husband) so I cant even look at them and say well not all women are bad, because all the ones I know/met actually are pretty terrible.

Foid dont care about any of this of course which is fine but it is evident that it’s very unhealthy for me to go on in life feeling like this. How can I overcome this and get to a stage where I am just indifferent to it all ? Was anyone here in this situation before and been able to mentally grow out of it ?

I'll tell you when I find out

There is no end to your hate. The hate of the foid is simply a survival mechanism in my view

By raping a dozen

How can I overcome this and get to a stage where I am just indifferent to it all ?
By avoiding them. don't interact with them more than u have to (i.e. business only)

hate everybody

Just try to separate them into another category, like they're children. You don't hate a 5-year old who just exists. They're basically grown children with their own motives and biology.

I get what you mean dude. Just try to keep your head cool, remind yourself that you don't have to hold the world on your fucking shoulders especially when it's about other people (that are responsible for their actions). Also try to not perceive them too much in an abstract sense, of course your holistic vision is right but foids are still individuals. You can't tell which one is a feminist cunt or which one is just a normal person going on with her day. Of course they do share the same template with the nefarious consequences we know, but you don't have to consider it 24/7 or see every foid as guilty cause it makes you unnecessarily angry.

Just try to separate them into another category, like they're children. You don't hate a 5-year old who just exists. They're basically grown children with their own motives and biology.
This too. Be cool about it. Like when some crazy tweaker completely out of his mind and barely managing to stay on his feet insults you or something : you don't even get angry about this if you're not insecure :feelshaha:

what a simp

imagine not wanting to hate women. pathetic

I hate normies with beautiful girls tremendously more.
almost unreal to even think it.

Guys I need help :

I genuinely hate women, I dont want to harm them or anything, far from that, I actually don’t want to have anything to do with them. I am very pissed that I have biological needs that makes me attracted to them which basically makes my life hell as no matter how many showers I take, they have no interest in me.

I really can’t respect their selfishness, lack of empathy, shallowness, materialism, laziness (won’t work half as hard as men yet demand the same outcome, fml), delusional views, constant nagging and bitching even though everything is handed to them by men, self righteousness, their massive egos and self centered views of the world. Their undeserved privilege, their lack of understanding / appreciation of the hardships and tough life that a lot of genetically challenged or even average hard working men that keep this world going have to go through everyday, their disdain for them since they can’t comprehend that some people don’t have it easy like them or Chad and have to work 2-3x harder for everything (they have no empathy so it’s understandable) which explains their lack of respect for actual hard work.

Their only likable trait are their vaginas which because of nature calls make them tolerable to most people.

Now, they are good biological and evolutionary reason for them to be that way because they had to compensate for their lack of strength and skills by evolving those cunning and manipulative behaviors so for a lot of them they basically are programmed to be that way to no fault of theirs.

Which is why I tried accepting them for who they are and not holding it against them but how can anyone tolerate such pieces of shit creatures ? It makes me even hate them more as if that is just who they are, they are terrible people and if a man was like that than I wouldn’t want anything to do with him neither.
Doesn’t help that the women in my family are all terrible as well (cheating and lying to their husband) so I cant even look at them and say well not all women are bad, because all the ones I know/met actually are pretty terrible.

Foid dont care about any of this of course which is fine but it is evident that it’s very unhealthy for me to go on in life feeling like this. How can I overcome this and get to a stage where I am just indifferent to it all ? Was anyone here in this situation before and been able to mentally grow out of it ?

Why not hate toilets? Toilets are disgusting subhuman trash!

Guys I need help :

It’s natural to hate them, they haven’t given you anything to love. If one was nice to you and loved you i grantee you wouldn’t feel this way about women. But that isn’t going to happen

Hate nature and men (simps) instead.

Can you imagine if every man thought like you? By law, women would be FORCED to stop being literally all of that. Cucks and simps need to be thrown into a volcano (in Minecraft)

By avoiding them. don't interact with them more than u have to (i.e. business only)
I already do, but they always find a way to sneak up somewhere I am
I get what you mean dude. Just try to keep your head cool, remind yourself that you don't have to hold the world on your fucking shoulders especially when it's about other people (that are responsible for their actions). Also try to not perceive them too much in an abstract sense, of course your holistic vision is right but foids are still individuals. You can't tell which one is a feminist cunt or which one is just a normal person going on with her day. Of course they do share the same template with the nefarious consequences we know, but you don't have to consider it 24/7 or see every foid as guilty cause it makes you unnecessarily angry.
I think “normal person” is a generous categorization but this is solid advice, definitely agree with you. I think where I am having issues is being unable to not generalize them but I have been trying to be more neutral at least to the tolerable ones
It’s natural to hate them, they haven’t given you anything to love. If one was nice to you and loved you i grantee you wouldn’t feel this way about women. But that isn’t going to happen
Yes I know but it’s annoying and unhealthy to be always mad at 50% of the population. More so doing it for my own mental health
Become a misanthrope.
The average man (non-IT person) is actually not that bad
Hate nature and men (simps) instead.
Already doing so
I hate normies with beautiful girls tremendously more.
almost unreal to even think it.
I think you might be misdirecting your feelings
The problem with that strategy is that children don’t know better, foids to a certain extent do so it’s hard to cut them some slack
There is no end to your hate. The hate of the foid is simply a survival mechanism in my view
Perhaps that’s just how life is.

You cant. It is part of your lack and frustration. A natural response.

just start hating sex havers in general not just foids

Hating foids is based though

By stopping being GrAY

Guys I need help :

If you hate them then just accept that you hate them
Why does it even matter why do you even feel like you shouldnt hate them??

You hating women is a natural byproduct of them not wanting shit to do with you, inter-mixed with the fact that we live in a gynocentric society that demands men to respect / protect foids at all costs.... yah, it's no wonder you'd start to resent them. Imagine 50% of the human race that you're literally biologically hard-wired to want to fuck / reproduce with... but they want nothing to do with you, all the while society makes you slave away at a wageslave job to appease them so they can be degenerate cuntrags.

Once again... your hatred is justified.