Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop food cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I need to lose 100lbs that I gained because of food cope or "binge eating disorder" as it is officially known, it is actually mostly a female disorder.

I was thinking that I could take up video gaming to take my mind off the cravings, I have a PS4 that i never use, the thing is I don't want to play the popular games as I don't want to be a soy boy. Maybe there are good games for a casual gamer? Maybe negro ball or Formula 1?

will have to learn to ration food and not stuff your face

Be sick. I caught a sickness bug a few weeks ago and lost around half a stone.

"binge eating disorder" as it is officially known, it is actually mostly a female disorder.

Actually it is male disorder. Once again females claim it for themselves.

Gaming is just going to exacerbate the food problem, tbh. It’s so easy to stuff your face with a bag of Doritos during load times.

Here is a pro-tip for all the fatties, eat canned beans for meals. Just beans. It fills you up and contains protein and dietary fiber. Add seasoning if you want. Simple

Gaming is just going to exacerbate the food problem, tbh. It’s so easy to stuff your face with a bag of Doritos during load times.

Here is a pro-tip for all the fatties, eat canned beans for meals. Just beans. It fills you up and contains protein and dietary fiber. Add seasoning if you want. Simple
Not if you don't have them in house, the problem with dieting is that you think of food all the time and you need to distract yourself.

Do something productive. Normie advice ye but it definitely feels better.

Just drink a lot of water throughout the day. This helps me when I do intermitent fasting (which is better than having restrictive diets, which are very likely to be left within a few days).