Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to stop ER incidents, etc permanently (works 100%)

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
I may have said something similar some months ago, but I was just thinking about this, and it would work. It's quite simple, though it will never happen. ER events, male depression, male suicide would drop to 0%.

Here's what you do: every one of us who has *any* reason to come by here, and/ or has felt depression, has at least one of *those* people in our lives. Typically a girl in school who was a bully and an asshole; or best-case scenario, pitied us without truly making us a valued member in their friend group. It doesn't matter how long ago, it may as well be yesterday, and the ripple effect is real.

Just have her apologize. Really, it's that simple. Just acknowledge that she was an asshead, and that either relentless bullying to make herself feel better, or pitying someone, was the wrong course of action.

Half the FBI would be in the unemployment line the next day. Every man (not necessarily just incels) who have a reason to be angry would no longer be.

I have a lot of *those* people

just make the government force young people to pair up and harshly punish those who don't

just make the government force young people to pair up and harshly punish those who don't
Punish hoes who date above their looksmatch