Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop coping and just give up?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Very often I have thoughts such as "well I mean I'M BOUND to get a girlfriend at some point, r-right?" but I know I'm lying to myself.
I just want to focus on other things but the thought that I could be with a girl instead (even though I couldn't in a million years) takes my attention away.
I just want to give up and focus on my virgin hobbies for the rest of my days. How do I achieve this desired mindset?

Jerk off too hard (you'll lose your sex drive)

cut off your dick

i will never lose mine

all i think about is femoids farting in my mouth every night :shock:
Cant wait to get mine back tbh, had no sex drive for the past 4.5 years.

why mouth? wouldn't you want to smell the fart?
one time i saw an animation of a character from some anime fart in an anime boys mouth

i had already had a fart fetish back then

i just wonder what the fart would taste like

Very often I have thoughts such as "well I mean I'M BOUND to get a girlfriend at some point, r-right?" but I know I'm lying to myself.
Just try then. Just try to approach a foid. And then you will see it's pointless.

Nono. Cope IS what keeps you from offing yourself

realize that everything is cope

Just try then. Just try to approach a foid. And then you will see it's pointless.
I have. The problem is that I don't learn from my mistakes.
Jerk off too hard (you'll lose your sex drive)
Thats what I was initially doing but it's barely any better, since instead of being distracted by the desire for love I get distracted by the desire to savagely coom. Only plan on doing it as a last resort

Only plan on doing it as a last resort
Just don't. You'll feel alienated and takes atleast 3 years to recover and balance from the hormone disbalance.

But if you plan to just make a firm grip on your penis and jerk off extremely hard till red.

Don't lose hope, just have enough to keep on going, but not too much as to make you dissapointed if you don't get one in a couple of years. Basically, expect nothing and you won't be dissapointed. :yes:

Accept it, you won't ascend.

Whats your age?
your heigt?
how much money do you have?

I just want to focus on other things but the thought that I could be with a girl instead (even though I couldn't in a million years) takes my attention away.
I just want to give up and focus on my virgin hobbies for the rest of my days. How do I achieve this desired mindset?
Start taking anti depressants. Trust me that shit will decrease your libido drastically.

I'm a shortcel in HS. I don't want to give more info so I don't doxx myself
being short is the biggest truecel trait. Paid sex is your only option.

Start taking anti depressants. Trust me that shit will decrease your libido drastically.
I can’t take anti depressants. I took one prozac for like 3 days and I became bipolar now I am on disability for rest of my life bro. Fuck this life

Stay in your room 24/7 and don't talk to nobody.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back