Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stop being such a beta (help me please)

T

Trash.cel

Banned
-
:feelstrash: so I have a bit of dilemma on my hands. I work at a gas station and there is a attractive foid who comes to visit me (I know this screams fakecel but give it a minute, within the next few sentences I'll elaborate on how much of a beta cuck I am) at first I was like holy hell things may be shifting in my favor somehow, maybe god pities me or some shit. We exchanged numbers and all she does is ask me to do shit for her. And it sounds super simple to be like no bitch I'm not helping you ,but I like seeing her ,it's good fap material.

She just wants you to betabux her/orbit

It's over. Ghost her. Maybe she will come crawling back. But if she doesnt you know you're just disposable for her

She just wants you to betabux her/orbit

It's over. Ghost her. Maybe she will come crawling back. But if she doesnt you know you're just disposable for her
Thanks man:feelscry:

We exchanged numbers and all she does is ask me to do shit for her. And it sounds super simple to be like no bitch I'm not helping you ,but I like seeing her ,it's good fap material.
if u know it's wrong but u keep doing it, you're still bluepilled. just wait until a chad approaches her, might be enough to blackpill you :^).

if u know it's wrong but u keep doing it, you're still bluepilled. just wait until a chad approaches her, might be enough to blackpill you :^).
I'm sure many have :feelstrash::kys::feelsrope:

ABORT NOW, ABORT NOW

Hang out with her if you can, just tell her no if she asks you to do/buy shit for her. Simple, really.

Forget about her.

i recently shaved my hair completly, it did very good my high inhibition, i genuinely don't give a fuck anymore

:feelstrash: so I have a bit of dilemma on my hands. I work at a gas station and there is a attractive foid who comes to visit me (I know this screams fakecel but give it a minute, within the next few sentences I'll elaborate on how much of a beta cuck I am) at first I was like holy hell things may be shifting in my favor somehow, maybe god pities me or some shit. We exchanged numbers and all she does is ask me to do shit for her. And it sounds super simple to be like no bitch I'm not helping you ,but I like seeing her ,it's good fap material.
Lmfao live report of a cuck. Tell us about the shit you did for her... :lul::lul::lul: