Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to stop being so nervous/anxious all the time

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I get nervous and anxious so easily all the time. On Saturday, I have some boxing workouts but I am too Nervous/scared to go to the gym I am afraid that normies will judge me and joke about me. For some reason, I am so nervous about this. I get nervous for so many other things as well such as class presentations, social gatherings with people I don't know, driving lessons, even practising sports with normies. Like the day of any of these types of events, I just worry about it the whole day. Usually everything ends up fine, but how can I control these emotions and just relax??

accept that it's over and become dead alive, then these little things won't bother you anymore

I get nervous and anxious so easily all the time. On Saturday, I have some boxing workouts but I am too Nervous/scared to go to the gym I am afraid that normies will judge me and joke about me. For some reason, I am so nervous about this. I get nervous for so many other things as well such as class presentations, social gatherings with people I don't know, driving lessons, even practising sports with normies. Like the day of any of these types of events, I just worry about it the whole day. Usually everything ends up fine, but how can I control these emotions and just relax??
Don’t give a fuck, embrace being a loser

Thats general anxiety disorder, i have it to. Only meds can temporary fix it.

There is no way to not be seen as nervous if you are a nonchad male imo. No matter how you act normies will give you a hard time for it.
If we were high tier normie or above we'd be able to act however we want and not be accused of being nervous, anxious or tense @Transcended Trucel

Fuck hooker , All my beta male emotions go away when I fuck one of those whores

Cant tell you,I have to take meds. Also I remember when I wanted to get into boxing,it was a horrible experience and I quit. I was too scared to get a crooked nose.

Just relax bro

Learn MMA + Krav Maga