Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stop being a voicel?

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
I feel like my voice is stuck in my throat. It's fucking annoying being a voicel and to have people constantly tell you to repeat yourself. I feel like I can't express myself the way I want to. It makes me seem like a beta bitch.

I am also a voice cel

get better voice genetics

I feel the same, nothing can be done, maybe train speaking from your chest, might make your voice deeper.

I feel the same, nothing can be done, maybe train speaking from your chest, might make your voice deeper.
I don't want to make my voice deeper I just want to be able to speak in a loud volume and be heard. I feel like I have tension in my throat

Lmao i started drinking liquor and it made my voice deeper for sure. I don't smoke. I smoked A LOT of weed though.
I don't want to make my voice deeper I just want to be able to speak in a loud volume and be heard. I feel like I have tension in my throat
Oh nvm, join the Marines

There are vocal coaches who can help you with that.

someone here once a while recommended me to google methods to improve voice but i haven't tried them yet, god knows if they even work.

What does that even mean?