Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to stop being a NEET

LynksDisease

LynksDisease

Greycel
Please help. Otherwise I am gonna end in the streets, literally.

This question is impossible to answer without a proper assesment of your situation.

Master @Facade I am a college student, halfway through my degree. I have been a NEET on and off for the past two years. In fact, I got expelled from college during 2017. I somehow managed to get readmitted last year and passed most of my courses last year. Unfortunately, my LDARing habits resurfaced during this past summer.

Last week I went to school every single day. But it is so exhausting mentally and physically. I slept for most part of the weekend. In spite of that, I overslept today.

I have realized that I hated university, but unfortunately (i dont want to give details) I need to get my degree. Otherwise, my situation is gonna worsen 1000%. H E L P

Do better in school, get a part time job.

Do better in school, get a part time job.

Just trying to stay and college and pass courses is way too much burden for me. I dont want to be dramatic, but college is hell for incels. I think if you are an incel in any way, you should try to become as normie as possible before going to college. Before entering uni, I was not as miserable and depressed as I am right now

Just to be clear, I cannot leave college. The consequences are far worse than staying in this shithole.

Master @Facade I am a college student, halfway through my degree. I have been a NEET on and off for the past two years. In fact, I got expelled from college during 2017. I somehow managed to get readmitted last year and passed most of my courses last year. Unfortunately, my LDARing habits resurfaced during this past summer.

Last week I went to school every single day. But it is so exhausting mentally and physically. I slept for most part of the weekend. In spite of that, I overslept today.

I have realized that I hated university, but unfortunately (i dont want to give details) I need to get my degree. Otherwise, my situation is gonna worsen 1000%. H E L P
You aren't a NEET if you are in college. Get your degree since you already spent so much time,money and effort into it. Try to make it less stressful by learning the material in small pieces and always reward yourself

You aren't a NEET if you are in college. Get your degree since you already spent so much time,money and effort into it. Try to make it less stressful by learning the material in small pieces and always reward yourself

Problem is I am doing engineering. It is way too demanding + I am retarded. Each week I have to take a test. I really feel I cant do it anymore.

get monster zero energy drinks
Problem is I am doing engineering. It is way too demanding + I am retarded. Each week I have to take a test. I really feel I cant do it anymore.
same

We are in this together bro. @LynksDisease. I had to stay up last night doing homework that I procrastinated, and today I slept all day. I can only miss 2 questions on my remaining physiology exams if I want to make an A in the class, but I won't give up.