Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to start running

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
I need to get a lot of running endurance for work reasons, how do I get over other people seeing me run outside?

Just buy a treadmill and use it inside of your house.

The longest I can run continuously for is 5 minutes

Run at night when everybody is asleep.
Or run early in the morning at places where there arent too many people.
Buy a treadmill.

I usually move my right leg forward and then move the left one after, but you can do it the other way around if you want.

find a seculded area or get a treadmill

You just have to get over your anxiety and do it. What random people think doesn't matter. You want to improve yourself and fuck anyone who disapproves.

You just have to get over your anxiety and do it. What random people think doesn't matter. You want to improve yourself and fuck anyone who disapproves.

Run fast enough and you won't be around to hear them laugh at you. How's that for motivation?

Listening to music that makes you feel alpha can help a tiny bit maybe
(like official german classic anime covers thats what I hear sometimes xd)

Depends where you are, if you're in town there's surely places where you can run at night when nobody's around; if you're in the countryside running in the forest is nice, the soil is softer and bouncier than asphalt

By running outside, just do it.

one leg in front of the other then switch

You can also wear some heavy knight's armour to cover your body with it.

Why would it be a problem if other people see you run?

Don't worry about what they think. They couldn't care less about you running anyway.

When I go out running, I go out wearing the clothes I've worn to bed, unshowered, my hair a mess. I'm 6'4" and a lanklet so I probably look ridiculous running with my limbs flailing around. I couldn't care less, and I'm sure people who see me couldn't care less about me.

Thanks for the support guys :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

If you need a burst of speed after you hit the wall, think to yourself...

"They're catching up! Faster! Run run escape! Run! Don't let them get you! Run !"

Sorry. Just had a flashback. PTSD and all that.