Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to solve population decline in Europe and America

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Import skinny nice noodlewhores and assign each incel 3 noodlewhores to breed

Make it so they live with incel and can't have access to internet and can't leave house

I do find it funny that foids see a role of being breeders as a dystopian nightmare whereas I would gladly take the role of impregnating foids.

A population of ERs is creating a bigger problem instead of solutions

Import skinny nice noodlewhores and assign each incel 3 noodlewhores to breed

Make it so they live with incel and can't have access to internet and can't leave house
Seems legit...

Whites can breed up a fresh Bach of Japanese

No we don't need more ERs

The solution to population decline is to deport all non-white males.

import ethnic whores and slavic whores

Could be a realistic scenario. They would get invited into Europe on the pretext of seeking a better quality of life since SEA is so dogshit and the government assigns these noodlewhores to live with young males (age range:18-30). Inceldom is solved then. Every male is a happy goy until of course new ERs emerge in 20 years down the line. I think both parties wouldn't complain much about this arrangement.

Why can't we forget about everything and just introduce a law according to which every citizen of the foid who gives birth to less than two children is a traitor to the state and she should be executed by firing a pistol.

Noodles are just as lazy. Korean noodles are too lazy to give birth to at least one child.

just import billions of 30 iq blacks