Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to scare foids and cucks(100% chance of gettting blocked, ignored or mocked)

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Just post data and research
Dfgcvb cvbcvbcvb

No point in arguing with these kinds of people. I really mean it.

Intelligence and logic for normies is like holy water for the Devil

When will the virtue signalint stop :feelsree:

Intelligence and logic for normies is like holy water for the Devil
Yep, but a majority of the normies I met think they are smart just because they go to college, in reality, most of the time they are dumb as hell.

Yep, but a majority of the normies I met think they are smart just because they go to college, in reality, most of the time they are dumb as hell.
JFL at going to college for education.

College is more about indoctrination and making people dumber nowadays. You go to college for the piece of paper that says you're 'educated' and not for actual knowledge and wisdom.

Another one of those "there's nothing wrong with short guys, btw my bf is 6ft. Tall" foids ?

That is some evil incel propaganda teehee...

interested in seeing her reply tbh

College is more about indoctrination and making people dumber nowadays. You go to college for the piece of paper that says you're 'educated' and not for actual knowledge and wisdom.

So true

not if youre doing STEM tbh

not if youre doing STEM tbh
perhaps but remember about the diversity quotas and inclusion of women (dumbing down standards so foids can compete)

perhaps but remember about the diversity quotas and inclusion of women (dumbing down standards so foids can compete)
knowing that foids can get in to the same course as me just for having a hole makes me want to go ER reeeeee

JFL their counter to facts and statistics is to block you :feelskek::feelskek:

Repeat after me:
It's OVER

This only applies to tinder not all women are like this teehee

Heightism is by far the most blatant, widely accepted blackpill. Anyone who denies it is even worse than bluepilled.

The best part is that we have "programs" and grants exclusively aimed at women in STEM, and in every course the professor is always delighted to see women, always points out their presence and thanks them for being there. Yet a STEM foid looked at me straight in the eye and told me STEM is anti women, women are discriminated against and it's harder for them to get a job in STEM etc.

The best part is that we have "programs" and grants exclusively aimed at women in STEM, and in every course the professor is always delighted to see women, always points out their presence and thanks them for being there. Yet a STEM foid looked at me straight in the eye and told me STEM is anti women, women are discriminated against and it's harder for them to get a job in STEM etc.
STEM is so rigged in women's favor that all they have to do to get a six figure job in a STEM field is breathe

Just exist

Or even better, rape them

It's like talking to a brick wall. I stopped arguing with them after I made an entire account to disprove their claims and it eventually got banned from r/IncelTears without violating any of the rules. Just a little experiment I wanted to do like 6-7 months ago.

Just post data and research
View attachment 134965

This is pure class. Their cognitive biases are a downright disease.
When will the virtue signalling stop :feelsree:

Another one of those "there's nothing wrong with short guys, btw my bf is 6ft. Tall" foids ?
JFL their counter to facts and statistics is to block you :feelskek::feelskek:
Heightism is by far the most blatant, widely accepted blackpill. Anyone who denies it is even worse than bluepilled.
Thing is when tinder releases new data & facts showing women only going for tall men. Watch the foids change from dismissive & denials ("that's inkwell propaganda") to defensiveness ("well of course we want tall men silly inkwell as mother nature decreed that we have our genes passed onto the tallest & strongest guy out there").

To then... "Why are you being a whiny little bitch about it... tee hee I made a pun..."

Last edited:
It's like talking to a brick wall. I stopped arguing with them after I made an entire account to disprove their claims and it eventually got banned from r/IncelTears without violating any of the rules. Just a little experiment I wanted to do like 6-7 months ago.
LMAO you just wasted your time and internet bandwidth. I prefer shitting on the streets to arguing with retards on IT.

LMAO you just wasted your time and internet bandwidth. I prefer shitting on the streets to arguing with retards on IT.
What do you like more than shitting in the street? It can’t be a very long list...

Another good trick is to ask her what the mean height of the guys she's fucked is.

I've yet to encounter any female with a mean height below average. Even the ones who brag about dating a short guy. It's also the easiest way to illustrate how objective attractiveness is.

Indeed man.
In JooTube your comments will get flagged and removed too.
So why bother ?

cucktears will never talk about the facts

Tbh I just wanted to see how long I'd stay on there and not get banned with having valid points AND without violating any of the IT rules. It took less than a month.