Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to say your stats without bragging?

C

Cowboypilled

Banned
-
I am curious of how do I say my stats without it sounding like humble bragging I am just trying to be objective.

Do it while mentioning the bad side of the coin if there's one, Brad.

Lookmax refugee

Do it while mentioning the bad side of the coin if there's one, Brad.
I am truecel tbh. I have recessed chin projection, 404 infra orbitals, weak eyebrows, light brown eyes. Nothing good about me ngll.

I am truecel tbh. I have recessed chin projection, 404 infra orbitals, weak eyebrows, light brown eyes. Nothing good about me ngll.
So why are you talking about "humblebragging" with your stats? :feelssus:

So why are you talking about "humblebragging" with your stats? :feelssus:
For some reason when people see my face they call me fakecel even though I am manlet trucel.

I am curious of how do I say my stats without it sounding like humble bragging I am just trying to be objective.
Put your stats in your signature, it won't be bragging if you're a truecel.

Simple. Just don't have any good traits. Otherwise, prepare to get a lot of shit.

Just write what you want to write, humblebragging banning is lax.

Could you give me a frame of how to write my stats?
Click on your username at the top of the page and then signature

6/10 face, but ethnic. women are repulsed.

If you've been rejected by foids or called ugly then it probably isn't good news.
I have been rejected when I asked my crush out. Never been directly called ugly but I am treated like I am invisible.

This nigga is a troll

I have been rejected when I asked my crush out. Never been directly called ugly but I am treated like I am invisible.
Get a face rating on reddit or 4chan, but if you're 25+ and never had sex and foids don't like you then you're probably sub-5.

Bit young to call yourself an incel at this point, you're still growing and your face can change over the next few years. You should be socialmaxxing as much as possible and making friends with foids trying to get into their pants.

Bit young to call yourself an incel at this point, you're still growing and your face can change over the next few years. You should be socialmaxxing as much as possible and making friends with foids trying to get into their pants.
I already know it's over tbh.

What counts as a good trait? I am manlet truecel.
In that case you oughta to clarify that when you talk about something good if you get shit for "bragging" until people know you. A lot here already know I'm hella short/ small framed so I can talk about some okay things like having a decent sized dick. Basically talk about the good with the bad so you don't sound like a chad. Or grow a thick skin.

I already know it's over tbh.
It's ultimately your choice, but hanging out with sorry sacks of old shit like me probably isn't going to be great for your mental health and developing brain.