Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to ruin a day with one picture

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
263422995 334980061961711 6706175741566082779 n

Better be fake or repeal the 19th

At least he is not a creepy inkwell like you guys :soy:

They had a great personality and take showers 10 times a day

Dogs bark, the sun rises and sets, 2+2=4, foids do foid shit.
It's all just a matter of fact for me now. :feelsjuice:

Expected behavior
Woman moment

Well, fuck, this is as real as it gets. Apparently it's now "empowering". Some of the quotes from this article are amazing.

I knew I should be ashamed and, frankly, worried that my boyfriend—who I'd been with for a year and would go on to date for another three—would find out. But I was neither. Instead, I felt like I'd scratched a hard-to-reach itch. Cheating wasn't something I took lightly, but whatever deep-seated need I'd satisfied that night was more important than fidelity.

I wonder how her boyfriend felt about that.

In all fairness, she rounds out that in hindsight, it was a fucked up response to her situation.
My brain used a vivid evening of dancing and flirting to overwrite one of the darkest experiences in my life, and to replace one damaging label—'rape victim'—with another, less distressing one: 'cheater.' Of two grim options, the latter was more acceptable—for a while, at least.

Either way, the absolutely salacious title and presentation of the article kinda tells the story, and shows how far sexual liberalism will go to defend the choices of foids as unreproachable and mysterious, as though they're some kind of forest magic that is as unquestionable as it is wise. It's not either of those things - foids, in general, broadly, need to really have a conversation about what they ought to do with the immense sexual power society has bestowed on them. Ideally we just take some of it away and share it, but in the mean time, shit like this article is just disgraceful.

The everyday lifemog when leaving the house hurts me more than those stupid articles about whores.
It’s Over :blackpill:
There is no escaping from the heightpill

The everyday lifemog when leaving the house hurts me more than those stupid articles about whores.
It’s Over :blackpill:
There is no escaping from the heightpill
Heightmogged by everyone except children from 0-12 years old and some grannys

This is fitting as my hair is almost eren Yeagers length when he became hobo eren. My facial hair is like his too. Goatee and sideburns. This is making me wanna get comrades together and I need a nigga who can become a nuke. Together we will attack woman HQ as revenge.

Maybe that's a good idea?

Be the best rapist she's ever had and she'll come back for more.... And more and more....

Interdasting concept

foids naturally gravitate to violence

Was it really enough to ruin your day?

This stuff doesn't even do anything to me anymore.