Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to rope?

Reb337

Reb337

Recruit
★★
Without pain if possible. I cant get a gun. What do you recommend?

First, you need a rope
Second, make sure the rope can hold your weight
Third, make sure there won't be anyone around, so nobody can save you
Good luck

There is no "almost 100%" and painless way to do it. Every way you can think of could fail. You're taking your own life, there's no quick, painless, or guaranteed way to do it.

There is no "almost 100%" and painless way to do it. Every way you can think of could fail. You're taking your own life, there's no quick, painless, or guaranteed way to do it.

It's natures way of keeping people from doing it.
I had seen this before but I thought he was strapped at least. Apparently no, he wasn't. JFC that's insane.

It could be he's suicidal but not 100% sure.

I recommend not roping.

Realistically, actual roping is the easiest. Go out epstien style, with any type of ropey material around your neck and just lean your weight in

Realistically, actual roping is the easiest. Go out epstien style, with any type of ropey material around your neck and just lean your weight in
That works but painless or not is determined by arteries anatomy so :chad: can rope painlessly and we :incel: will have to enjoy that exploding head feeling

Gaming overdose

That works but painless or not is determined by arteries anatomy so :chad: can rope painlessly and we :incel: will have to enjoy that exploding head feeling
Not really. It's a blood choke if you tie it right and you'll just seep into unconsciousness in 2o seconds

Epstein may have had some unwanted help with it though.

Epstein may have had some unwanted help with it though.
I know, but the actual method is legit. Robin Williams died the same way except from a door knob

Pull a brendio & fake it lol.

Last edited:
Credibility suicide.
Pathetic, what am I colvin using suicide for attention?
If I do ever commit suicide I won't even make a post about it. No one here actually cares about anyone else

First, you need a rope
Second, make sure the rope can hold your weight
Third, make sure there won't be anyone around, so nobody can save you
Good luck
And last, make a live stream of it for us