Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How to rile up inceltears

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Really makes you think
Is it over for whiteknightcels?

Riledup

inceltears gets riled up by everything. They screenshot rape shit the most though. Anything that will make incels look bad they eat up.

imagine being pathetic enough to browse inceltears... :lul::lul:

Yikes, let's unpack this...

>incels messed with the wrong shrek fans
what the fuck are they talking about holy shit
It's probably not even a real incel. Just a random person they disagree with.

The soyboys on cucktears only shit on incels to gain favor among the few feminist foids that lurk on their. It's like Male feminists thinking they'll get easy pussy by supporting feminism.

It's a failed mating strategy, those cunts just give them a little pat on the head and turn around and fuck chad.

Also look at that bottom post, mgtow better watch out they're in the crosshairs next.

inceltears gets riled up by everything. They screenshot rape shit the most though. Anything that will make incels look bad they eat up.

Rape shit definitely gets their attention for sure. Also tranny and faggot bashing sets them off I've noticed. The left is obsessed with this tiny group of the overall population to the point of insanity.

They're pansies. They lose their shit over anything that is even remotely controversial. Always love to cherry pick and make us look like horrible people as well.

The soyboys on cucktears only shit on incels to gain favor among the few feminist foids that lurk on their. It's like Male feminists thinking they'll get easy pussy by supporting feminism.
Dude a little off topic but I just realized your avatar was a dude crying blood. This whole time I thought it was like a dinosaur or some monster who had an eye injury

Dude a little off topic but I just realized your avatar was a dude crying blood. This whole time I thought it was like a dinosaur or some monster who had an eye injury

Yeah bro it's The Sorrow, a boss from Metal Gear Solid 3 snake eater.

source.gif

tumblr_mb8bqjYYji1r1yhdwo2_500.gif

A2Qx.gif