Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''How to recover from sex with a sociopath?''

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/TwoXSex/comments/1f7bgsl/how_to_recover_from_sex_with_a_sociopath/

I dated a guy during the covid years and I think it gave me sexual trauma.
After dating him for ~1 yr I hated sex. It's been at least 3 years since we broke up and I still feel hatred and disgust when I think about him. I used to dissociate when we had sex, it was so awful.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsaww:

What happened to personality, huh? WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY, DUMB FUCKING ROASTIE?

She gets together with a psycho sociopath dark triad Chad who did God knows to her, and now she still has PTSD 3 years later :feelshaha::feelshaha:
She could have left him at ANY moment, she could have chosen to be with an ugly nice guy, but of course she doesn't want that.

So what can you do? Nothing. There is nothing you can do.

But there is a way to indirectly get back at women. How? Through Chads. CHADS ARE OUR SECRET WEAPON.

As you've seen from the foid in the example above, foids get treated like absolute shit by Chads. They are absolutely miserable. But they are biologically compelled to only seek Chads. Chads, of course, will treat them like shit and will be toxic and abusive towards them.

It is cope, but it is also lifefuel. Chads are the only thing that can hurt women anymore at this point. They are our secret weapon.

74d86be5 7357 4c06 b4cc 72efe8254d6e text

Unironically. This is what they want, this is what they get. Simple as that.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
This is only her fault and she can't blame anyone else for it (I know she still will though)

Hey! Don't judge her!

We all do rash things when we are young and virile, what is important is that we learn from our mistakes and carry on with our lives.

Image 2024 09 03 021954433

Such dramatic, self-victimizing drama queen roasties :feelsseriously:

Taking about violation and not owning their own bodies and soul destruction.

BITCH, JUST FUCKING TELL HIM YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM. AND THAT'S LITERALLY IT.

YOU ACT AS IF YOU WERE CHAINED IN A BASEMENT BEING A SEX SLAVE FOR 15 YEARS. JUST FUCKING BREAK UP WITH THE GUY.

These stories are real ERfuel

What does being "sexually empowered" even mean lol, they are really that shallow they define their whole personality by the way they have sex, and then also call men perverts and "only caring about one thing" when most of us crave romance and emotional intimacy and monogamy but they almost exclusively crave rough sex with dark triad chad. Foids are clowns

View attachment 1243049
Such dramatic, self-victimizing drama queen roasties :feelsseriously:

Taking about violation and not owning their own bodies and soul destruction.

BITCH, JUST FUCKING TELL HIM YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM. AND THAT'S LITERALLY IT.

YOU ACT AS IF YOU WERE CHAINED IN A BASEMENT BEING A SEX SLAVE FOR 15 YEARS. JUST FUCKING BREAK UP WITH THE GUY.
Why are they so mentally fragile and borderline retarded? What does this not owning your body shit even mean? I've been treated like trash and betrayed a lot in my life as an incel starting almost from birth, and I don't have anything even close to that mental retardation, just light PTSD's that don't interfere with my daily life

At this point I think they just make diagnoses up to gain victim points and avoid accountability for anything ever

Why are they so mentally fragile and borderline retarded? What does this not owning your body shit even mean? I've been treated like trash and betrayed a lot in my life as an incel starting almost from birth, and I don't have anything even close to that mental retardation, just light PTSD's that don't interfere with my daily life
Foids must love self-victimizing ALMOST as much as they love Chad