Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to really love girl

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
She must have enough of beauty in flesh, cute becky+ preferred, above is just luxury, but personality must be really great. She must like things I like, and hate things I hate. She must be like my clone, just in shape of cute teen girl, and attracted to me sexually (I'm no homo, but besides that I find myself attractive enough, just uncultured femoids cannot feel the same about it). And that would be real true love, because I love myself, and would be so easy to love her, because she is me

Mesesam

its impossible to find love nowadays

just masturbate looking in the mirror theory

just masturbate looking in the mirror theory
Thats homo and I'm not. Just create genetically engineered loli catgirl with my personality. Cute adorable blackpilled misogynistic loli

Another Based Thread By @Napoleon de Geso

Thats homo and I'm not. Just create genetically engineered loli catgirl with my personality. Cute adorable blackpilled misogynistic loli
A97ac88e5d5d2b1bdf830272277a4e58

just learn learn arabian or whatever, go to the middle east, buy an enslaved virgin wife, bring her to your country(say that she's your adoptive daughter) and don't teach her your language.

View attachment 135231

just learn learn arabian or whatever, go to the middle east, buy an enslaved virgin wife, bring her to your country(say that she's your adoptive daughter) and don't teach her your language.
Arabian not my taste, nose to big

Love is a lie.

just find one with smaller nose, otherwise volcel tbqh
Islam also not very compatible with my beliefs. Maybe if some more tribal islam sect could do, more polytheistic and alcoholic

Get surgery then boom love will come to you.

Islam also not very compatible with my beliefs. Maybe if some more tribal islam sect could do, more polytheistic and alcoholic
You don't have to convert to Islam, just learn the language, you're gonna bring her to you country, you can teach her whatever belief you want

You don't have to convert to Islam, just learn the language, you're gonna bring her to you country, you can teach her whatever belief you want
So why not SEAmaxxing then instead of that. Thiing problematic because of social anxiety and being nonmasculine fag

You're the most enlightened user on this site. I wanna be more like you but I cant because you wisdom mog me too hard

You're the most enlightened user on this site. I wanna be more like you but I cant because you wisdom mog me too hard
Yes, awaken my child, but better not to so level of enlightenment, because roof goes off, as we say in lithuanian

Would you prefer SEA waifu or Japanese waifu?
Japanese for sure, for better language, and religion, and more of animu ( maybe even dreams of my created stories turning into animu could become true if she had some connections). But have more hope in Vietnam

So why not SEAmaxxing then instead of that. Thiing problematic because of social anxiety and being nonmasculine fag
because you can't buy wives in SEA and most of them speak english

You either love, or understand women. You cant do both.

Why was he banned?

Oh it's not a perma ban apparently

I'm scared it'll be a permaban one of these days

I find hapiness whenever i read a Napoleon de geso post..... i hope the ban wont last long