Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how to radicalize incels and make them dangerous to society

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
The incel problem can easily be solved.

Swipe right on your looksmatch. Get to know them, get intimate with them. And they would be glad to do the same to you.

This is the easiest, justified, please all side solution to solve the incel problem.

But then you won't do that. You would want to sleep only with the top 5-10% of the men and expect the remaining majority of us to treat you with high regard while we don't even exist in your radar. My tingles, over the sanity and societal well being, right? But then those sub humans have to keep doing the harshest of the jobs while I sit in my corner office with a view of the city built by the very undesirables while also wondering whether they all can be removed from sight.

Use your imagination to understand what happens when a rising number of men with no meaning and purpose to their lives get insulted for being a virgin and to rub salt to the wound use incel as an insult word.

If someone is really keen to study the mind of an incel, read 'notes from the underground'. Bullying someone with a very low self esteem sets their mind on fire : then they would spend a huge time on plotting a revenge, a la the underground man in that book.

To treat incels as a large monolith and use a perceived threat from the imagination (rapists! haters! misogynists!) to attack them: how will this end up, you think? You create the very monster you are imagining. Paulo Coelho's 'the universe conspires to give you what you want' is just that.

To solve the incel problem, deal with those who harass, laugh and mock at them. Stop using 'incel' as an insult word to throw around and expect men to not react.

Untitled

Last edited:
Nobody ever wants to solve the incel problem. The media exaggerates our threats to society to distract us from the incompetence of politicians.
Foids will seek the top 5-10% as long as society enables them to do so. To actually solve the problem, existing dating platforms need to be heavily regulated. Asking foids to date us because "it solves the incel problem" is just as futile as asking drivers to follow traffic rules because "it improves the overall efficiency". The correct response to the latter is a set of well-enforced traffic laws. I expect a similar solution applied in the context of dating.

SHUT UP INCEL. You aren't entitled to free speech FUCKFACE :foidSoy:

High IQ post. Unfortunately it's incredibly difficult to change people's dating decisions, and with the ubiquity of social media, f*males are always going to have easy access to any flavour of Chad they want, and they can't go against their innate hypergamy. The least normies can do however, is to stop being so easily influenced by media which is clearly heavily biased against us. Replace what the media says about incels with any other minority group, and suddenly an army of soys are going to chip in with "not all [minority group] are like that :soy::soy::soy:" but when it comes to us, their brains just stop working.

my looksmatch hates me and is being fucked by a chad
Nobody ever wants to solve the incel problem. The media exaggerates our threats to society to distract us from the incompetence of politicians.
Foids will seek the top 5-10% as long as society enables them to do so. To actually solve the problem, existing dating platforms need to be heavily regulated. Asking foids to date us because "it solves the incel problem" is just as futile as asking drivers to follow traffic rules because "it improves the overall efficiency". The correct response to the latter is a set of well-enforced traffic laws. I expect a similar solution applied in the context of dating.
The only way to solve inceldom is with beta uprising until then things will get a lot worse, but seeing globohomo cracking like it did in Afghanistan is hopefuel

Last edited:
Just read the first 3 chapters of virgin extinction island to get a taste of what would really happen if normies made virgin men their enemy. They will just dispose of you. You government hates you and only uses their labor to feed their system. This manga is brutally blackpilled for the first two volumes, I could not continue reading it.

A
B
C